New Arrivals: Bathroom Towels, Accessories & More
Refresh your bathroom with new arrivals: bathroom towels, accessories & more. Giving your bathroom a quick update has never been easier with the gorgeous new designs available now at west elm. Making a quick swap for a new shower curtain, enjoying the soft pile of new towels and creating organizational space for everything you need makes your bathroom rituals feel even more relaxing and rejuvenating. Discover new patterns, textures, materials and silhouettes to adorn your bathroom. With new arrivals: bathroom towels, accessories & more, shopping for accents and decor is fun and satisfying. See what your home needs now.
Elegant Bathroom Towels and Mats
Discover a range of bathroom towels made for comfort, absorbency and high design. Bath and hand towels, washcloths and bath mats are one of the quickest ways to change the mood in your bathroom. Find your new arrivals: bathroom towels, accessories & more by browsing this beautiful collection of towels.
- Ombre stripe designs create an expansive feel in your bathroom. Stacked in a cabinet, the color story looks amazing. Hang them from towel bars to show off the pattern to all who enter the room.
- Waffle towels include a checked texture, thanks to a raised pattern that feels great against your skin and helps you exfoliate and dry off comfortably. Pale neutral colors keep the focus on the waffle.
- Go luxe with ultra-soft towels that feel fluffy and upscale. An extra-long cotton staple gives these towels their exceptional feel.
Shower Curtains and Robes
While you're browsing new arrivals: bathroom towels, accessories & more, discover a full array of textiles to complete your bathroom refresh. Select new shower curtains and treat yourself to a new robe today.
- Shower curtains have always been a fun place to experiment with pattern. Check out staggered stripes, stamped dots, garden scenes and more.
- Bathroom mats give you the chance to add even more pattern to the room. Your mats can match your towels or complement them by incorporating distressed looks or stone-washed textures.
- Step off your mat into a robe that feels like it came from a fine spa. Keeping a robe you love near the shower is an excellent form of self-care.
Take care of the little details in your bathroom for a superlative experience any time of day or night. Make sure you have all the hooks and shelving you need, plus protect your jewelry and other small items with a catchall to complement other organization elements. The ones that are trending now are sculptural, minimalist and made in desaturated colors that keep the focus on the rest of your patterns and textures.