Bend Dining Chair
On the wire. Los Angeles-based entrepreneur Gaurav Nanda left his corporate job as a designer for General Motors to found furniture design house Bend, inspired by the iconic 1950s' work of sculptor Harry Bertoia. This powder-coated steel dining chair, whose wiry web of metalwork evokes classic line drawings, is both comfy and contemporary, making an artful statement indoors and out.
- Created in collaboration with Bend. Learn more.
- Powder-coated steel.
- 22"w x 21.25"d x 32.5"h.
- Fully welded construction.
- Cushion sold separately included.
- Arrives fully assembled.
- Wipe clean.
- Select items online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 22"w x 21.25"d x 32.5"h.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 26.4"w x 22.5"d x 19.4"h.
- Packaged weight: 28.4 lbs.
Assembly required. View assembly instructions.
Wipe clean. When not in use or in periods of inclement weather, store in a dry location.
- Shipping + Return Info
- Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, to arrive in as little as 5-7 business days.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 1 - 3 weeks.
- Special order fabric (SPO) items receive delivery in 8 -10 weeks.
- For our guide to measuring for delivery click here.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on mattresses, monogrammed/personalized items, special order upholstery items and special order rugs, one-of-a-kind rugs, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com