Schmidt Brothers® Open Stock Knives
A cut above. Designed by the New York-based Schmidt Brothers® as part of their debut west elm collection, these open stock knives are all carefully crafted with sculpted acacia wood handles. The patented Schmidt Brothers Curve™ provides a space for your forefinger to rest and guide the knife for greater control.
• Exclusive collaboration with Schmidt Brothers®. Learn more.
• Available in various sizes: 8" Bread, 7.5" Santoku, 6" Petit Chef or 3.5" Paring (sold separately).
• 100% German stainless steel.
• Acacia wood handles.
• Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for durability and control.
• Sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
• High-polish, precision-sharp blades.
• Hand wash.
• Select items are monogrammable for an additional $9.00. Learn more.
- Details + Dimensions
OVERALL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS
• 8" Bread: Blade length–8"; Handle length–5".
• 7.5" Santoku: Blade length–7"; Handle length–5".
• 6" Petit Chef: Blade length–6"; Handle length–5".
• 4" Paring: Blade length–4"; Handle length–4.5".
Use with care. Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately. Sharpen as needed, usually once or twice a year with regular use. Periodically rub mineral oil on the wood handle to prevent drying. Store in a safe place.
- Shipping + Return Info
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org