Canvas Tote Bag
- Market Tote Bag, Carpe Diem reg. price $18 sale $9.99
- Yield Design Co. Market Tote $68 St. Augustine, FL-based makers Yield Design Co. were inspired to create this tote after many trips to the farmer's market. They wanted to design a clean + simple bag with ample room for their market haul. This bag, which folds flat and is made from cotton canvas and vegetable-tanned leather, is the result. Created by Yield Design Co. 20"w x 4.5"d x 14.5"h. Canvas, cotton webbing, vegetable-tanned leather, brass rivets. Hand riveted. Sold individually. Designed and made in St. Augustine, FL.
- Jack + Mulligan Tote Bag reg. price $105 sale $79.99 City chic. Handcrafted in the USA, this tote bag from Jack + Mulligan is made from canvas with leather accents and a stylish colorblocked design. It's perfect for your daily trip to the gym or a weekend getaway. Created by Jack + Mulligan. Learn more. 14"w x 5.5"d x 14.5"h. Cotton canvas in Olive / Navy. Made in the USA. This item is monogrammable for an additional $9.00. Learn more.
- Fleebags Milk Tote, Royal Blue $80 Brooklyn designers Shira Entis and Alex Bell, friends and self-proclaimed flea market addicts, were inspired to create this tote as an alternative to the plastic bags they accumulated on their flea market trips. Each bag is hand sewn, silkscreened and numbered. Made from vegetable-tanned, re-purposed leather and durable canvas, they only get better with age. Created by Fleabags. 14"w x 16"h; handles 8.5"l. Cotton canvas. Vegetable-tanned Blush leather handles, Black leather piping at edge.
- Market Tote Bag, Chill reg. price $18 sale $9.99
- Market Tote Bag, Sweater Weather reg. price $18 sale $9.99
- FEED USA 100 Bag reg. price $100 sale $59.99 Feed your spirit. Made from sturdy organic cotton, this FEED USA bag helps to support their mission to end world hunger. For each tote purchased, FEED will donate 100 meals to families in need in the USA. Created in collaboration with FEED. Learn more. 25"w x 7"d x 16.5"h. Denim cotton and canvas. Made in the USA. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.