Glass Side Table
- Metal Radius Side Table $699 Show your metal. The glass-topped Metal Radius Side Table's curved legs and blackened iron finish combine the industrial look with a sophisticated modern shape. A solid iron base provides plenty of room to stack books and magazines. 20"sq. x 24"h. Iron base in a Blackened finish. Glass top. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Cross Spindle Side Table, Glass $249 Danish on the side. Inspired by mid-century Danish design, our Spindle Side Table has an iconic geometric shape. The glass top and solid wood base combine for a retro, functional feel that appeals to many styles. 22"diam. x 20.8"h. Solid acacia wood base in Bourbon finish. Tempered glass top. Top rests on base; clear stoppers included. Online/catalog only. Imported.
- Terrace Side Table, Glass/Antique Brass $249 Top brass. Inspired by mid-century design, the Terrace Side Tables antique brass finish gives it a pretty patina, while tiered clear glass shelves appear to float above a mirrored glass base. With its refined silhouette, its perfect for placing on either end of a sofa or beside a bed. 20.1"w x 24"d x 23.4"h. Antique Brass-finished metal frame. Clear glass top shelves; mirrored bottom shelf. Imported.
- Linear Side Table, Black + Ivory Print $299
- Origami Side Table – Glass/Antique Brass $299 Into the fold. Inspired by the Japanese art of paper folding, the Origami Side Table artfully supports a glass top with a geometric base. Its small footprint makes it ideal in the angle of a sectional or as a side table next to a deep sofa. 28"diam. x 18"h. Clear glass top. Steel base with Antique Brass finish. Imported.