Modern Planters Keep Your Home On Trend
Modern planters make your home look stylish and carefully curated. These simple decor elements greet guests in entryways, soften corners, add a lush touch to a bedroom or help you perk up a home office. With lifestyle influencers everywhere getting into plants and planters, this is the perfect time to create a serene environment in your home or on your patio or balcony. Shop west elm's wide selection of modern planters to enjoy the beauty of plants today.
New Styles for Modern Planters
Planters are available in so many shades and silhouettes now. There's a style for every room in every home. Feel free to mix-and-match your planters, too. Just as every plant grows differently, there's room to have fun and express yourself with different planter looks.
- Look to mid-century influences for large planters with high, cylindrical walls and raised bases with tapered legs in warm wood tones.
- Shop modern planters with strong geometric profiles for plants that offer interesting outlines or patterns.
- Column planters bring height to your tableaus without demanding a big plant. A slim green plant or even a vine create all the visual appeal you need.
- The classic pedestal planter gets an update with saturated matte tones, like a flat sapphire blue or rich terra cotta.
Adding Plant Decor Indoors
Add plant decor indoors for a comfortable style you can easily switch up. Every room in your home benefits from having plants as part of the aesthetic. Try them in the bedroom, living room or bathroom.
- Streamline your decor style with a few signature planters. Plant life can make a great design statement without having to overdo things.
- Rely on modern planters to update furniture you love. This is a simple way to get a room refresh without a major overhaul.
- Bring out the best of what you already have in place with planters of different proportions or colors.
Selecting Beautiful Garden Accessories
Modern planters have their place outdoors, too, even if you have a garden or lots of natural greenery in the ground. Dress up your deck or apartment balcony with a great-looking selection that lets you add depth and vibrancy.
- Choose a medley of colors and finishes for your planters. Green, yellow, white and wood touches all look beautiful outside, but you can create contrast with black or blue.
- Try desaturated colors or earth tones to make a gentle scene. Even if you go bold with color, soften it with patterns that complement your space.
- Rounded planters blend in with nature's expanses. Sharp corners stand out or define an area.
Find the planters that make your home a unique and inviting space right now.