Axel Leather Sofa (89")
- Contract Grade
Our Axel Leather Sofa features top-grain leather on a simple industrial form, with bench cushioning, flanged edges and modern metal legs.
- 89"w x 36"d x 34.5"h.
- This contract-grade item is manufactured to meet the demands of commercial use in addition to residential. See more.
- Solid eucalyptus and engineered hardwood frame with reinforced joinery.
- All wood is kiln-dried to prevent warping.
- Top-grain leather upholstery.
- Metal legs in a Burnished Bronze finish.
- High-gauge sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Seat cushion has fiber-wrapped, high-resiliency polyurethane foam core.
- Back cushions are fiber filled.
- Bench seat cushion is attached; back cushions are loose but non-reversible.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 89"w x 36"d x 34.5"h.
- Interior seat width: 81".
- Seat depth: 21".
- Seat height: 19".
- Back height: 26".
- Clearance under sofa: 8".
- Removable legs.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 90"w x 36.5"d x 19"h.
- Packaging weight: 172 lbs.
Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service.
To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly. Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger. For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time. For permanent stains or thorough cleanings, we recommend contacting a leather specialist. For periodic cleaning and maintenance, we recommend Mohawk Leather Repair Kits (available for purchase in store and online).
- Shipping + Returns
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.