Carlo Mid-Century Chair
Strong in profile, our Carlo Mid-Century Chair echoes the dramatic, expressive lines of Italian mid-century design. We gave it a slightly pitched back, angled arms and plush cushions that sit within the frame to deliver tons of comfort without the bulk.
- 28"w x 30"d x 34"h.
- Solid pine and engineered hardwood frame with reinforced joinery.
- All wood is kiln-dried to prevent warping.
- Cast metal legs in a Brass finish.
- Webbed seat and back support.
- Seat cushion has fiber-wrapped, high-resiliency polyurethane foam core.
- Back cushion is fiber filled.
- Reversible cushions (Astor Velvet excluded).
- Cushion covers unzip to remove.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 28"w x 30"d x 34"h.
- Interior seat width: 26".
- Seat depth: 21".
- Seat height: 19.5".
- Back height: 31.5".
- Arm height: 24.75".
- Diagonal depth: 32".
- Clearance: 6".
- Removable legs.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 29.25"w x 31"d x 23.6"h.
- Packaged weight: 44 lbs.
Assembly required. If Flat Rate Delivery is selected, then this item is assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service. View assembly instructions.
Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge; blot to remove excess water; air dry. Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge. To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight. Vacuum crevices.
- Shipping + Returns
This item ships via your choice of White Glove Service (Flat Rate Shipping) or UPS (Front Door Delivery). The overall shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
- With White Glove Service (Flat Rate Shipping), an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate. Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service and are delivered to your home by appointment to your room of choice—they are then unpacked and fully assembled, but not installed*.
- UPS (Front Door Delivery) items ship from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrive to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear