Emmerson® Reclaimed Wood Console
- Sustainably Sourced
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Rustic meets relaxed. Made from unfinished reclaimed pine certified to Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC) standards, the Emmerson® Console shows the knots and natural imperfections that make each piece subtly one of a kind.
- 54"w x 15"d x 31"h.
- Your purchase of this FSC-certified product helps support forests and ecosystems worldwide. Learn more.
- Solid reclaimed pine in a waxed finish.
- The reclaimed pine comes from a variety of sources, including shipping pallets and packing crates.
- Each piece tells the story of its previous life, often marked by scratches, color variations, stains, repair patches and natural imperfections that only add to its beauty.
- Unfinished wood has a rugged surface texture that will soften with age and use.
- Metal hardware.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 54"w x 15"d x 31"h.
- Clearance: 28".
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 68"w x 20"d x 12"h.
- Package weight: 77 lbs.
Assembly required. View assembly instructions.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. To protect finish, avoid the use of chemicals or household cleaners. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight.
- Shipping + Returns
- Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, arriving in 4-5 business days.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 2 - 4 weeks.
- Made-to-Order fabric (MTO) items receive delivery in 8 -10 weeks.
- For our guide to measuring for delivery click here.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Also in this Collection
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.