Grand Waterfall Chandelier – Rectangular
Limited time only: Earn 20% back in Reward Dollars* on every purchase. Ends 5.27. Learn More >
Rows of clear, cascading glass held together by polished iron make our Grand Waterfall Chandelier equal parts elegant and industrial. Each crystal is hand finished and faceted, making it a perfect eye-catching accent for grand entrances, kitchens and living rooms.
- 52"w x 21"d x 18.5"h.
- Iron and glass in a Gold Leaf or Antique Iron finish.
- Adjustable hanging height.
- Made in India.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 52"w x 21"d x 18.5"h.
- Minimum hanging height: 19.5".
- Maximum hanging height: 54.5".
- Canopy dimensions: 27"w x 5.25"d x 1"h.
- Glass shade dimensions: 3.5"w x 6"h each.
- Accommodates 8 incandescent bulbs (max wattage: 40).
- UL listed.
- Can be hung from a sloped ceiling.
- Weight: 48.5 lbs.
Hardwired. Professional installation recommended.
Wipe with a damp cloth. Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping + Returns
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.