Gray Green Goods Canvas Planter - Dot
Drawing inspiration from her graphic design background and childhood in Japan, Jane Cuthbertson of Gray Green Goods block prints hand-cut shapes onto cotton canvas to create one-of-a-kind textiles. This hand-sewn planter has a pop of color that's sure to brighten up your desk and make a happy home for a succulent or cactus friend. Office supplies, keys or jewelry are welcome too!
- Created by Gray Green Goods. Learn more.
- Small: 3"diam. x 2.5"h. Fits over a 3"diam. x 2.5"h standard plastic pot.
- Medium: 4.5"diam. x 4"h. Fits over a 3.75"diam. x 3"h standard plastic pot.
- 100% cotton canvas.
- Designed, hand printed and sewn in Boston, MA.
- Meet the Maker
Drawing inspiration from her graphic design background and childhood in Japan, Jane Cuthbertson of Gray Green Goods utilizes various processes and techniques, from block printing to shibori, to create one-of-a-kind textiles. Two of Jane's favorite colors, gray and green reference subtlety, complexity and a sense of calm—a feeling achieved in her beautifully handmade products.
Maker: Gray Green Goods
We create: Home goods and accessories, using natural dyes and block printing
We use: Linen, cotton, natural dyes and block-printing ink
Based in: Boston, MA
Favorite local hangout: The Biltmore (neighborhood restaurant)
Design should be: Sustainable
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear