Inspired by 1950s furniture silhouettes, our Hamilton Sofa feels as luxurious as it looks: down-wrapped back cushions offer sink-right-in comfort and it comes covered in your choice of leather. Though intended for your living room, the kiln-dried, Contract Grade frame is durable enough for even commercial settings.
Whether you choose genuine top-grain or animal-friendly vegan, leather offers a timeless look and high durability.
- 81"w x 35.8"d x 31.5"h.
- Solid and engineered hardwood frame with reinforced joinery.
- Solid wood legs (removable).
- All wood is kiln dried for added durability.
- Available in your choice of genuine top-grain leather or animal-friendly vegan leather.
- Webbed seat and back support.
- Seat cushions have fiber-wrapped, high-resiliency polyurethane foam cores.
- Back cushions are 70% poly fiber, 30% duck feather blend in down proof ticking (Vegan leather options have polyester only filled back cushions).
- Loose, non-reversible cushions with zip-off covers.
- This contract-grade item is manufactured to meet the demands of commercial use in addition to residential. See more.
- Genuine leather options are made in Vietnam; Vegan leather options are assembled in the USA.
- Overall: 81"w x 35.8"d x 31.5"h.
- Interior seat width: 75".
- Seat depth: 23.2".
- Seat height: 18.5".
- Back height: 31.5".
- Arm height: 26".
- Diagonal depth: 32.3".
- Leg height: 6.7".
Our sofas only require minimal assembly. As part of our White Glove Service, this piece will be brought into your home, placed in the room of your choice, fully assembled and all packaging will be removed.
- Genuine leather: To keep your leather seating looking its best, avoid placing it in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger. For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather, leave the spot alone: In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time. For permanent stains or thorough cleanings, we recommend contacting a leather specialist. For periodic cleaning and maintenance, we recommend Mohawk Leather Repair Kits (available for purchase in store and online).
- Vegan leather: Dust periodically with a clean dust cloth. For spots or smudges, lightly moisten a cloth with water and wipe clean.