Hea Ceramics Lady Mug
New York City native Hana El-Assad brings the inspiring feeling of living abroad into your home with her handmade ceramics. Made for gatherings, this hand-painted stoneware mug will transport you to a picturesque balcony in Santorini with ocean blue-painted doors and a wrought iron bistro table.
- Created by Hea Ceramics. Learn more.
- 5"l x 3.75"w x 3.5"h.
- Wheel thrown.
- Designed and handmade in Brooklyn, NY.
- Due to handcrafting process, slight variations are expected and add to this item's unique nature.
- Meet the Maker
A New York City native, Hana El-Assad founded Hea Ceramics in 2017 after years of working in film and television. Her pieces embody the simplistic lifestyle found in various regions in Europe, where Hana spent summers growing up. Each handmade, hand-painted item brings the inspiring feeling of living abroad into your home.
Maker: Hea Ceramics
I create: Ceramics for gatherings
I use: Stoneware, underglaze, food-safe glaze
Based in: Brooklyn, NY
Favorite local hangout: The Four Horsemen for dinner, Spuyten Duyvil for drinks
Design should be: Inspiring
See more of what I make: @heaceramics
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear