Henry® 2-Piece Pull-Down Full Sleeper Sectional w/ Storage
- New Colors
The clean, strong lines of our Henry® collection make it an instant (and comfortable!) crowd-pleaser. This sofa works triple-duty—in addition to its roomy seats and storage space, we gave it a handle that lets you easily pull it up and out to reveal a mattress for overnight guests. Fixed cushions mean that you can go from sleeper back to sofa in no time at all.
- 107"w x 62.5"d x 34.5"h.
- Fixed cushions with foam padding for maximum comfort.
- Solid wood legs with Chocolate-stained finish.
- Hand-built frames with hand-finished upholstery.
- Sofa pulls up and out via handle to reveal a Full-sized mattress.
- Chaise cushion lifts up to reveal storage space.
- For child safety, chaise cushion does not seal completely unless additional weight is added.
- See our go-to guide on choosing the sofa that's right for you.
- Watch this helpful video about sectional configuration before placing your order.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 107"w x 62.5"d x 34.5"h.
- Seat height: 19.25".
- Back height: 31.75".
- Clearance: 2.5".
- Removable legs.
- Sectional pieces attach via alligator clips (included).
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Want help understanding what’s left- versus right-facing? Watch this helpful video.
LEFT- OR RIGHT-ARM SLEEPER SOFA
- Overall product dimensions: 71.5"w x 37.75"d x 34.5"h.
- Overall product dimensions (unfolded): 71.5"w x 81.5"d x 33.5"h.
- Mattress dimensions: 55"w x 74.75"d x 5"h.
- Interior seat width: 66".
- Seat depth: 21".
LEFT- OR RIGHT-ARM CHAISE
- Overall product dimensions: 35.5"w x 62.5"d x 34.5"h.
- Interior seat width: 29.5".
- Seat depth: 46".
- Storage space: 27.5"w x 46"d x 6"h.
LEFT- OR RIGHT-ARM SOFA
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 76.25"w x 38.5"d x 35.5"h.
- Packaged weight: 234 lbs.
LEFT- OR RIGHT-ARM CHAISE
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 68.5"w x 36.5"d x 33.5"h.
- Packaged weight: 132 lbs.
Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service.
Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge. Blot to remove excess water; air dry. Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge. To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight. Vacuum crevices.
- Shipping + Return Info
HOME DELIVERY INFORMATION
- White Glove Service and Inside Delivery items are delivered into your home by appointment (Mon – Sat) in most metropolitan areas.
- A representative will call to arrange a delivery date and confirm an appointment time frame (typically a 4-hour window).
- Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 2 - 4 weeks.
- Special order fabric (SPO) items receive delivery in 8 - 10 weeks.
White Glove Service: White Glove is a premium service required on oversized furniture items and has an associated fee (standard shipping + processing costs still apply). With White Glove, your order is safely brought into your home by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled. All packaging materials are removed upon completion. Does not include installation (i.e. wall mounting of shelving units).
Inside Delivery: Inside Delivery is required on larger items that do not require assembly (i.e. oversized rugs, mirrors) and has no associated fee (standard shipping + processing costs still apply). With Inside Delivery, items are delivered on a pre-scheduled date to the room of your choice but are neither unpacked nor assembled.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
We happily accept returns on stocked items within the time frames listed below. Products designated as special order (SPO) cannot be canceled or returned. All items on our website and in-store are considered ‘stocked’ unless expressly identified as ‘special order’ instead. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
Stocked Items: If you are dissatisfied with your purchase of a stocked item, you must exchange or return it within the following time frames for a full refund of the merchandise cost (delivery fees are non-refundable). Outside these time frames, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on gift cards or items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
Special Order Items (SPO): Because they’re custom made to your specifications, special order items may not be canceled or returned and are exchangeable against manufacturer’s defects ONLY. SPO includes special order upholstery items, monogrammed/personalized items, special order rugs, one-of-a kind rugs and any products being shipped directly from a third-party vendor. Any special order items will be flagged as ‘special order’ in your shopping cart. NEW JERSEY CUSTOMERS: Special-order upholstered furniture returns are subject to applicable state law and are non-returnable after 24 hours of delivery.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org