Closed Mondays Tiny Trays
Frustrated by their inability to find a functional, yet stylish storage basket, Bekka Palmer and the team at Closed Mondays decided to create it themselves! A modern take on the traditional coil basket weaving techniques, they scaled down their signature basket to this small + stylish tray—it's the perfect catchall for keys, jewelry + more.
- Meet the Maker
Based in Brooklyn, NY, Closed Mondays is a textiles brand that crafts baskets and bags out of rope and thread. Founder Bekka Palmer believes that the traditional Monday-through-Friday, nine-to-five isn’t necessary in the modern world and her work at Closed Mondays reflects the balance that can be found when you take the time for life outside of work.
Maker: Closed Mondays
We create: Woven baskets
We use: Cotton rope, thread and paint
Based in: Brooklyn, NY
Favorite local hangout: Caracas Arepa Bar
Design should be: Bright
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear