Hunt & Noyer Desk Tray
Using his background in engineering and appreciation for mid-century style, Kyle Huntoon, founder of Hunt & Noyer, crafts pieces that are built to last, both in function and timeless design. Meticulously constructed from solid maple with leather handles, the Hunt & Noyer Desk Tray combines clean lines with modern craftsmanship for a tasteful and versatile decor piece.
- Designed and produced by Hunt & Noyer. Learn more.
- 15"w x 10"d x 2"h.
- Maple; leather.
- Designed and assembled in Detroit, MI.
- Meet the Maker
Leaving behind a career in engineering, Kyle Huntoon decided to follow his family’s footsteps in the world of woodworking. In 2013 he founded Hunt & Noyer, creating and selling only expertly crafted wooden housewares and gifts. The company has since grown to include his own line of mid-century-inspired furniture, bringing his handcrafted, time-tested designs to Detroit—a place he’s proud to call home.
Maker: Hunt & Noyer
We create: Mid-century-inspired, handcrafted furniture
We use: Solid American hardwoods
Based in: Detroit, MI
Favorite local hangout: Checker Bar
Favorite things about my city: Inspirational architecture and amazing parks
Lately, I’ve been inspired by: The inventions of Buckminster Fuller
The most important things in my workspace are: My great-grandfather’s tool chest
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Wipe clean with water and mild cleaner; leather can be treated with oil.