Little Seed Farm Daily Essentials Gift Set of 3
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
The winners of our 2014 LOCAL Small Business Grant, Eileen and James Ray of Little Seed Farm create organic skincare products from goat’s milk and herbs from their family farm in Lebanon, TN. They hand make their soaps from start to finish, creating a gentle and moisturizing bar free of chemicals or artificial ingredients. This gift set includes one Farmstead Milk Soap bar, one 4oz Essential Body Oil and one 2.4oz Deodorant Cream.
- Created by Little Seed Farm. Learn more.
- 5"w x 3"d x 6"h.
- Soap (hand cut, cured and packaged): Organic olive oil, organic coconut oil, raw goat's milk, sodium hyrdroxide and organic lavender essential oil.
- Essential Body Oil (infused for one month and hand poured): Virgin hazlenut oil, organic virgin hempseed oil, organic essential oils.
- Deodorant Cream: Organic arrowroot powder, food grade magnesium hydroxide, organic coconut oil, organic shea butter, organic jojoba oil, beeswax, organic vegetable glycerine, organic essential oils.
- Each soap bar is hand cut, cured, and packaged.
- Sets include one Farmstead Milk Soap bar, one 4oz Essential Body Oil and one 2.4oz Deodorant Cream (alumnin- and baking soda-free).
- All products are non-GMO and paraben- and phthalate-free.
- Designed and made in Lebanon, TN.
- Meet The Maker
In 2011, Eileen and James Ray moved from New York City to Tennessee. They found some land and started Little Seed Farm with 2 goats and zero farming experience. Now their 30+ goats are one of the only 100% grass-fed herds in the country. They manage their land organically in order to improve land fertility and maintain a healthy herd.
Maker: Little Seed Farm
We create: Soaps using milk from our dairy herd
We use: Raw goat’s milk and organic oils
Based in: Lebanon, TN
Favorite local hangout: With the goats in our pastures
Our favorite thing about our neighborhood is: That we have no neighbors!
Lately, we’ve been inspired by: The amazing artists and craftsmen in Nashville and the Middle Tennessee area
The most important thing in our workspace is: The set of tables allowing us to work side by side
- Shipping + Return Info
This special order item ships from the vendor to your home, arriving within 1-3 weeks of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
This item ships directly from the vendor and is designated as special order (SPO)—i.e. custom ordered just for you. Any special order items will be flagged as ‘special order’ in your shopping cart. Special order items may not be returned and are exchangeable against manufacturer’s defects ONLY. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Little Seed soap should be stored on a draining soap dish with air freely flowing on all sides. This helps prevent the soap from becoming soft and will extend the life of the soap significantly. Please note that the deodorant is not antiperspirant.