Molly M Dex Leather Coasters - Rose Gold
Inspired by architectural drawings and graphic design, San Francisco-based designer Molly McGrath hand sketches and drafts her patterns in AutoCAD, a software program used by architects and engineers. She then laser cuts each of these coasters from either natural or metallic leather.
- Created by Molly M Designs.
- Lasercut leather in Rose Gold.
- Set of 4.
- Designed and laser cut in San Francisco, CA.
- Meet the Maker
Molly McGrath is a designer based in the Mission district of San Francisco. She is professionally trained as an architect, and after using a laser cutter to make architectural models, she recognized the machine’s potential to make jewelry and other objects. She is inspired by graphic design, architecture, textiles and nature.
Maker: Molly M
I create: Home decor + jewelry
I use: Laser-etched + cut leather, felt + more
Based in: San Francisco, CA
Favorite local hangout: Corona Heights Park, Marla Bakery
My favorite things about my neighborhood/city are: Amazing urban hikes, ridiculously good food, the rich history + tolerance for quirkiness
Lately, I’ve been inspired by: Moroccan Architecture + Dutch Superwax textiles
The most important things in my workspace are: Larry + Lola, my two laser cutters
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Wipe off top of coaster with a paper towel and mildly soapy water.