- Sustainably Sourced
Simbly Bench - Walnut
With sustainability and easy assembly (and disassembly) in mind, Simbly creates distinctively modern furniture with adaptable functionality. Designed for small spaces, the Simbly Bench is made from durable FSC®-certified Appleply® by skilled woodworkers in the mountain town of Hendersonville, North Carolina, and finished with a formaldehyde-free protective coating. Intuitive slot-together construction and integrated fastening mechanisms make it incredibly easy to disassemble the bench into a flat pack for easy moving and reassemble it into its sleek self as often as needed.
- Created by Simbly. Learn more.
- 69"w x 15"d x 19.5"h.
- FSC®-certified Appleply® in a Walnut finish.
- All wood is FSC®-certified. Your purchase of this product helps support forests and ecosystems worldwide. Learn more.
- Nontoxic, formaldehyde-free adhesives and finishes.
- Light assembly required (Allen wrench included).
- Seats up to 3.
- One tree planted for every bench sold through the nonprofit One Tree Planted.
- Designed in Portland, OR. Made in Hendersonville, NC, from Eugene, OR, hardwood.
- Meet the Maker
Founder Josh Dorfman, former executive producer and host of The Lazy Environmentalist television show on the Sundance Channel, and business partner Christopher Douglas, a veteran award-winning sustainable furniture designer, paired up in 2017 to create sustainably sourced, distinctively modern furniture that is easy to assemble (and disassemble), cuts out the middleman and is made right here in the USA. The result is Simbly.
We create: Modern, American-made flat-pack furniture
We use: Sustainably harvested wood
Based in: Asheville, NC
Favorite local hangout: BimBeriBon
Design should be: Timeless
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear