- New Colors
Lenox Swivel Office Chair
Featuring an adjustable seat height and a wheeled base, our Lenox Swivel Office Chair lets you work in style. It's trimmed neatly in a slim steel frame for an airy feel and art deco sensibility.
- 24.3"w x 24.3"d x 30.5"–33.6"h.
- Distressed velvet upholstery (100% polyester).
- Iron frame in a Blackened Brass (Dusty Blush) or Antique Brass (Metal) finish.
- 5 plastic wheels.
- Adjustable seat height.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 24.3"w x 24.3"d x 30.5"–33.6"h.
- Seat depth: 18".
- Seat height: 18"–21".
- Arm height: 27"–30".
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 26.4"w x 25.5"d x 18.75"h.
- Packaged weight: 42.2 lbs.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check that all connections are tight. Care should be taken when placing this chair directly on wooden floors; to prevent scratches, use a protective mat.
- Shipping + Returns
Items sized 8' x 10' and under ship via Front Door Delivery. Items sized 9' x 12' and over ship via Flat Rate Delivery. The overall shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
- Front Door items ship from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrive to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
- With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate. Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service and are delivered to your home by appointment to your room of choice—they are then unpacked and fully assembled, but not installed*.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free (west elm outlet stores excluded).
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear