LOCAL Experiences – Art Welding with Jack Sanders – Austin, TX
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Art Welding with Jack Sanders includes training in + use of basic metal working tools, including a MIG + ARC welder. You will fabricate a metal work keepsake to take home. People with all levels of design-build experience, and that includes having no experience, are welcome! A campfire happy hour with cold beer, savory snacks + live music from a local musician will cap off the day.
Duration: 4 hours, 3-7pm.
Location: Jack Sander's Design Build Adventure Studio, only 12 miles east of downtown Austin.
Address: 5707 N Dunlap Rd, Austin, TX 78725 view map
What we’ll provide: All welding supplies + safety gear, a bandana and Design Build Adventure patch.
What you’ll need: We recommend shop attire of a long sleeve shirt, long pants + closed toes shoes. Bring leather work gloves if you got them!
Max Group Size: 10
- Meet the LOCAL Host
A true Renaissance man, Jack Sanders is a designer, welder, artist and baseball player by passion and trade. Work for his firm, Design Build Adventure, takes him all over Texas, where he draws the night sky in his free time. He handprints his artwork on salvaged paper using an old Sturges etching press.
- Terms and Conditions
- In order to participate in a Local Experience, you will be required to sign a waiver upon check in for the event.
- Participants must be 18 years old or older.
- No refunds or cancellations by participants will be accepted.
- In case of inclement weather or other reasons the host deems necessary, the Local Experience may be cancelled. In this event, the customer will be fully refunded.
- west elm strives to ensure that all of our customers, including those with disabilities and their companions, receive an equal opportunity to participate in and benefit from the goods, facilities, privileges and services we provide, including those provided by west elm Local Experiences. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours in advance if you have a disability or other special need, so that we can determine how best to provide an appropriate accommodation.