Lullaby Studio Crib Mattress
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Ensure your baby a sound—and safe—night's sleep with the Lullaby Studio Crib Mattress. The firm fiber core provides optimal support and is both GREENGUARD and CertiPUR-US® certified. Its square corner design fits securely within our convertible cribs and a waterproof surface makes it easy to keep clean.
- 52"w x 27.5"d x 6"h.
- Firm polyester fiber core for optimal support.
- Vinyl mattress surface is waterproof and easy to keep clean.
- All foams are CertiPUR-US® certified and made without PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead and other heavy metals.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical and VOC emissions standards.
- Mattress edge has a square corner design for secure fit inside crib.
- Mattress fits all of our convertible cribs (sold separately); does not fit Mini Crib.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Please read Safety Information tab for important crib safety callouts.
- Made in the USA.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 52"w x 27.5"d x 6"h.
- Thickness: 6".
- Weight: 16 lbs.
- Spot clean using mild soap and a damp cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry thoroughly.
- Shipping + Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Visit our Shipping Information Page for more information.
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $17.50 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Safety Information
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.