Mid-Century 22" Bookshelf - Acorn
- Sustainably Sourced
- Fair Trade
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Inspired by American modern design, the Mid-Century Narrow Bookshelf borrows its slim legs and beveled edges from iconic '50s and '60s furniture silhouettes. Each piece is GREENGUARD-certified and made from sustainably-sourced wood in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- 22"w x 15"d x 70.25"h.
- Acorn: Kiln-dried solid eucalyptus wood and engineered wood with an Acacia wood veneer.
- White: Kiln-dried solid poplar wood and engineered wood.
- All wood is sustainably-sourced and FSC®-certified.
- Covered in water-based Acorn finish or White paint on all sides.
- Metal hardware in Antiqued Bronze finish.
- Three fixed shelves.
- Bottom drawer opens on smooth metal glides.
- Legs include built-in levelers.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical and VOC emissions standards.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility in Vietnam.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 22"w x 15"d x 70.25"h.
- Three fixed shelves.
- Top shelf: 20"w x 11"d.
- Middle shelf: 20"w x 12"d.
- Bottom shelf: 20"w x 13"d.
- Space between each shelf: 12.5".
- Weight capacity per shelf: 100 lbs.
- Cabinet/drawer dimensions: 16.6"w x 10.5"d x 10.25"h.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 79.75"w x 21"d x 19"h.
- Packaged weight: 99 lbs.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check that all connections are tight.
- Shipping + Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY – FURNITURE + OVERSIZED ITEMS
Our Flat Rate Delivery fees are based on where you live, not how much you buy. With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate.
All of our Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service—at no extra charge—for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With White Glove, your order is brought into your home by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled, but not installed*. All packaging materials are removed upon completion.
FLAT RATE FEE
order total up to $999
FLAT RATE FEE
order total $999.01 + over
Local (0–99 miles) $129 $229 Regional (100–199 miles) $199 $299 National (200 miles + up) $299 $399
SHIPPING + DELIVERY SPECIFICATIONS
TYPE OF ITEM ESTIMATED ARRIVAL In-Stock 7–10 days (metropolitan area)**
2–3 weeks (all other areas)
Quick Ship 2–4 weeks Special Order 8–12 weeks Backordered Will ship once it is back in stock, at no extra charge
Flat Rate delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas**, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. A service representative will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe (typically a 4-hour window). Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
Please note: Smaller items (bedding, pillows, decorative accessories, baskets, etc.), do not qualify for flat rate shipping and will be delivered via UPS and subject to UPS delivery + processing charges.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
**San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC + Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Special Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For non-Special Order furniture and other oversized items, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear