- Fair Trade
Milo Twin Bunk Bed
- Flat Rate Delivery
Brought to you in collaboration with Pottery Barn Kids, our Milo Collection combines two-tone style with durable craftsmanship. Each piece is made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility from kiln-dried wood and covered in water-based finishes. This double bunk bed maximizes your child's space, with room for a Twin bunk mattress up top and down below.
- 78"w x 44"d x 54.5"h.
- Solid poplar wood legs, frame and ladder.
- Solid spruce support slats (included).
- Side rails made of ash veneer over engineered wood in a Pebble finish.
- Bottom portion is finished in White.
- Finished on all sides.
- All finishes are child-safe and water-based.
- All wood is kiln dried for added durability.
- Ladder can be placed on either side of bed.
- A bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk; do not use a box spring on either bunk.
- This bunk bed does not convert into two separate beds.
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 7.5'.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 78"w x 44"d x 54.5"h.
- Ladder dimensions: 14.5"w x 2.7"d x 42.5"h.
- Clearance between bunks: 47.5".
- Distance from slats to top of guardrail (top bunk): 14.3".
- Mattress plaftorms (2): 39"w x 75"d.
- Number of boxes: 3.
- Shipping package (1): 81"w x 7"d x 17"h; 75 lbs.
- Shipping package (2): 47"w x 18"d x 11"h; 51 lbs.
- Shipping package (3): 45.25"w x 12.5"d x 50"h; 82 lbs.
Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service.
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Do not over-tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions for future reference.
- Shipping + Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY – FURNITURE + OVERSIZED ITEMS
Our Flat Rate Delivery fees are based on where you live, not how much you buy. With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate.
All of our Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service—at no extra charge—for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With White Glove, your order is brought into your home by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled, but not installed*. All packaging materials are removed upon completion.
FLAT RATE FEE
order total up to $999
FLAT RATE FEE
order total $999.01 + over
Local (0–99 miles) $149 $249 Regional (100–199 miles) $199 $299 National (200 miles + up) $299 $399
SHIPPING + DELIVERY SPECIFICATIONS
TYPE OF ITEM ESTIMATED ARRIVAL In-Stock 7–10 days (metropolitan area)**
2–3 weeks (all other areas)
Quick Ship 2–4 weeks Made-to-Order
8–12 weeks Backordered Will ship once it is back in stock, at no extra charge
Flat Rate delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas**, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. A service representative will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe (typically a 4-hour window). Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
Please note: Smaller items (bedding, pillows, decorative accessories, baskets, etc.), do not qualify for flat rate shipping and will be delivered via UPS and subject to UPS delivery + processing charges.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
**San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC + Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free (west elm outlet stores excluded).
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.