Miracle-Gro® Cactus, Palm and Citrus Potting Mix + Succulent Plant Food
Give your succulents a little TLC with this powerful duo. Miracle-Gro® Cactus, Palm and Citrus Potting Mix and Miracle-Gro® Succulent Plant Food are specially formulated for succulents, including jade, aloe, panda plants + more. Together they give you happy plants that add texture and vibrancy to your space.
- 1 8qt bag of Miracle-Gro® Cactus, Palm + Citrus Potting Mix.
- 1 8oz bottle of Miracle-Gro® Succulent Plant Food.
- Details + Dimensions
Cactus, Palm + Citrus Potting Mix
- Enriched with Miracle-Gro® Plant Food.
- Fast-draining formula.
- Contains forest products, sphagnum peat moss, sand and perlite to help prevent soil compaction and improve drainage.
- For use in containers.
Succulent Plant Food
- For all cacti, jade, aloe and other popular succulents.
- Instantly feeds succulent plants, including cacti.
- Feeds instantly.
- Can be applied directly to the soil or be mixed with water.
- Feed every 2 weeks.
- Shipping + Returns
This special order item ships from the vendor to your home, arriving within 2-3 days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For non-Special Order furniture and other oversized items, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.