Miracle-Gro® Indoor Potting Mix + Indoor Plant Food
Earn $25 in Rewards for every $250 spent on your West Elm Credit Card. Learn More >
Give your plants a little TLC with this powerful duo. Miracle-Gro® Indoor Potting Mix is blended for a wide variety of container plants and Miracle-Gro® Indoor Plant Food is easy to apply and feeds plants instantly. Together they give you happy plants that add texture and vibrancy to your space.
- 1 6qt bag of Miracle-Gro® Indoor Potting Mix.
- 1 8oz bottle of Miracle-Gro® Liquid Indoor Plant Food.
- Details + Dimensions
Indoor Potting Mix
- Blended for a wide variety of container plants.
- Feeds up to 6 months.
- Designed to be less prone to gnats. (Contains no compost or bark, which are known to shelter fungus gnats).
- Contains coconut coir, which holds and releases water and helps soil easitly re-wet.
- For use in containers.
Indoor Liquid Plant Food
- Instantly feeds all indoor houseplants, including edibles.
- Feeds instantly.
- Can be applied directly to the soil or be mixed with water.
- Apply once a week.
- Shipping + Returns
This special order item ships from the vendor to your home, arriving within 2-3 days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For non-Special Order furniture and other oversized items, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.