Wicker Outdoor Chair + Ottoman Set
Earn $25 in Rewards for every $250 spent on your West Elm Credit Card. Learn More >
Inspired by mid-century modern rattan chair swings, this wicker chair brings a curvy silhouette to indoor spaces and covered porches or patios. It's made of solid mango wood and finished in bright, goes-with-everything white.
- Sold as a set.
- Chair: 22"w x 30"d x 32.3"h.
- Ottoman: 19.7"w x 20.5"d x 12.6"h.
- Mango wood in a White finish.
- Made in Indonesia.
- Online only.
- Sold as a set.
- Details + Dimensions
- Chair dimensions: 30.5"w x 22"d x 32"h.
- Ottoman dimensions: 19.7"w x 20.5"d x 12.6"h.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 31"w x 18.7"d x 32.3"h; 12.6 lbs.
Minimal assembly required.
Dust regularly with a soft, dry cloth. Never use oiled or treated cloths on lacquered finishes. Some finishes can be wiped with a damp (not wet) cloth, followed at once by rubbing with a dry cloth to remove fingerprints and smudges. For persistent spots, gently clean with a soft cloth and a solution of water and mild soap, make sure to wipe dry. Use adhesive felt pads, coasters and placemats to protect your furniture.
- Shipping + Returns
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.