Paul Loebach Dining Chair
Lean and leggy. This dining chair marries a sloping seat with turned-wood legs. Part of our collaboration with Brooklyn-based designer Paul Loebach, the sculptural chair shows off Paul's unique way of translating old-school craft into modern-day living.
• Created in collabaration with Paul Loebach. Learn more.
• Solid ash legs and engineered wood with storm lacquer finish or solid wood legs and engineered wood with white lacquer finish.
• 16"w x 21.5"d x 33"h.
• Minimal assembly required.
• Wipe clean.
• Select colors and all sets are online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
• Overall product dimensions: 16"w x 21.5"d x 33"h.
• Seat height: 18.4".
• Seat depth: 15.1".
• Back height from top of seat: 16.61".
• Number of boxes: 1
• Shipping package: 19.75"w x 23"d x 23"h.
• Packaged weight: 24.2 lbs.
SET OF TWO CHAIRS
• Number of boxes: 1
• Shipping package: 19.75"w x 27.75"d x 45"h each.
• Packaged weight: 24 lbs each.
Minimal assembly required. View assembly instructions.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. To protect finish, avoid the use of chemicals or household cleaners. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight.
WEST ELM COLLABORATION: PAUL LOEBACH for west elm
Our good friend and collaborator Paul Loebach has a unique way of translating old-school craft into modern-day living. Exhibited at the Milan Furniture Fair and featured in architecture and design books, blogs and magazines around the world, the Brooklyn-based furniture and product designer comes from a long line of craftsmen, grounding him in traditional woodworking techniques. Using cutting-edge technology, he transforms historical silhouettes into the furniture classics of the future. For our collaboration, Paul modernizes iconic forms, creating five smart, multifunctional solutions that make most of the space you have, in any room of the house.
Visit Paul at www.paulloebach.com.
- Shipping + Return Info
- Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, arriving in 4-5 business days.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 2 - 4 weeks.
- Special order fabric (SPO) items receive delivery in 8 -10 weeks.
- For our guide to measuring for delivery click here.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
We happily accept returns on stocked items within the time frames listed below. Products designated as special order (SPO) cannot be canceled or returned. All items on our website and in-store are considered ‘stocked’ unless expressly identified as ‘special order’ instead. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
Stocked Items: If you are dissatisfied with your purchase of a stocked item, you must exchange or return it within the following time frames for a full refund of the merchandise cost (delivery fees are non-refundable). Outside these time frames, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on gift cards or items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
Special Order Items (SPO): Because they’re custom made to your specifications, special order items may not be canceled or returned and are exchangeable against manufacturer’s defects ONLY. SPO includes special order upholstery items, monogrammed/personalized items, special order rugs, one-of-a kind rugs and any products being shipped directly from a third-party vendor. Any special order items will be flagged as ‘special order’ in your shopping cart. NEW JERSEY CUSTOMERS: Special-order upholstered furniture returns are subject to applicable state law and are non-returnable after 24 hours of delivery.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com