Quiet Town Orient Shower Curtain - Sand
To create this canvas shower curtain, Michael and Lisa of Quiet Town took inspiration from the horizon lines, neutral colors and open skies of Long Island. The Orient’s pattern is simple and brings the beach your bathroom. Each curtain is hand cut and sewn with a clean finish and each grommet is hand pressed for extra durability.
- Crafted by Quiet Town. Learn more.
- 72”w x 72”h.
- 100% cotton canvas curtain and brass grommets.
- Top and bottom hems reinforced with triple-ply canvas.
- Bottom grommets for extra weight.
- Hang with Quiet Town’s brass shower hooks or stainless steel shower hooks (both sold separately).
- Cotton milled and grown in the USA.
- Designed and sewn in Brooklyn, NY.
- Meet the Maker
Michael and Lisa, co-founders of Brooklyn-based Quiet Town, were tired of buying things they needed (think for trips to the beach and trips around town), but didn’t love. They went through that list of things and decided to cross them off by redesigning each piece themselves.
Maker: Quiet Town
We create: Shower curtains, bath rugs and brass + stainless steel shower curtain hooks
We use: 100% cotton canvas, EVA, brass and stainless steel
Based in: Brooklyn, NY
Favorite local hangout: Lavender Lake
Favorite things about our neighborhood are: Being surrounded by water; the mix of industrial and residential; the close community that we’ve built by both living and working here
Lately we’ve been inspired by: The desert, Josef Albers + unintentional color stories of half-painted city walls (how NYC cleans up graffiti)
The most important thing in our workspace is: The abundance of natural light and music
Take a tour of their Brooklyn textile headquarters on our blog.
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Wash in cold water and tumble dry on low heat.