Slope Leather Lounge Chair
- New Colors
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
We designed our Slope Lounge Chair with a low-slung frame and a wide stance that curves in both the seat and back for extra comfort. Covered in our premium top-grain leather and set on a powder-coated steel frame, this is a chair that's built to last.
- 26.25"w x 28"d x 29.25"h.
- Covered in top-grain aniline leather.
- Aniline leather has a natural look and soft, waxy finish that will scuff over time and develop a beautiful vintage patina with age and use.
- Steel frame in a Charcoal (Fog, Saddle) or Antique Brass (Aegean) powder-coated finish.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 26.25"w x 28"d x 29.25"h.
- Interior seat width: 26.25".
- Seat depth: 18.5".
- Seat height: 17.75".
- Back height from the top of the seat: 25.5".
- Diagonal depth: 33".
- Clearance: 17.75".
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 27.5"w x 28.3"d x 30"h.
- Packaged weight: 35.2 lbs.
Assembly required. If Flat Rate Delivery is selected, then this item is assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service.
To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly. Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger. For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time. Direct contact with dyed fabrics can cause color transfer onto leather. Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- Shipping + Returns
This item ships via your choice of White Glove Service (Flat Rate Shipping) or UPS (Front Door Delivery). The overall shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
- With White Glove Service (Flat Rate Shipping), an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate. Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service and are delivered to your home by appointment to your room of choice—they are then unpacked and fully assembled, but not installed*.
- UPS (Front Door Delivery) items ship from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrive to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear