Tall Grid-Tufted Leather Bed - Elephant Gray
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Modern comfort. Our Tall Grid-Tufted Bed gets its shape from geometric detailing rather than traditional buttons, for a tufted leather look that's comfortable to lean on at any angle. Paired with our universal Simple Bed Frame, this tall version is a full two rows of tufting higher than the original.
- Headboard: Wood frame with leather upholstery in Elephant.
- Bed Frame: Solid and engineered wood with Chocolate-stained veneer.
- Solid pine support slats included.
- Accommodates most standard mattresses; box spring optional.
- Online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
TALL GRID-TUFTED HEADBOARD
- Twin: 40"w x 6.5"d x 56"h.
- Full: 56"w x 6.5"d x 56"h.
- Queen: 62.4"w x 6.5"d x 56"h.
- King: 78"w x 6.5"d x 56"h.
SIMPLE BED FRAME
- Twin: 40"w x 78"d x 14"h.
- Full: 56"w x 78"d x 14"h.
- Queen: 62"w x 83"d x 14"h.
- King: 78"w x 83"d x 14"h.
- F/Q/K sizes include 3 middle support legs.
- Clearance (all sizes): 8".
MEASURING FOR DELIVERY
Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
Spot clean. Dust and vacuum often headboard, using a crevice tool in seams. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight. Although leather is resistant to fading, direct prolonged exposure to the sun will cause any material to fade. Keep leather furniture at least 12" away from radiators and other heat sources this will help prevent the leather from drying and possibly cracking. Avoid excessive rubbing. Blot any remaining soap residue with a clean cloth dampened only with clear distilled water. Blot until dry, repeating as necessary. Contact a professional leather cleaning service for more difficult stains. Never use harsh cleaners, chemicals or saddle soap. The use of any commercial leather cleaners other than those recommended may cause damage to the finish. Before using any type of cleaner, always test-clean on a hidden area.
- Shipping + Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY – FURNITURE + OVERSIZED ITEMS
Our Flat Rate Delivery fees are based on where you live, not how much you buy. With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate.
All of our Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service—at no extra charge—for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With White Glove, your order is brought into your home by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled, but not installed*. All packaging materials are removed upon completion.
FLAT RATE FEE
order total up to $999
FLAT RATE FEE
order total $999.01 + over
Local (0–99 miles) $129 $229 Regional (100–199 miles) $199 $299 National (200 miles + up) $299 $399
SHIPPING + DELIVERY SPECIFICATIONS
TYPE OF ITEM ESTIMATED ARRIVAL In-Stock 7–10 days (metropolitan area)**
2–3 weeks (all other areas)
Quick Ship 2–4 weeks Special Order 8–12 weeks Backordered Will ship once it is back in stock, at no extra charge
Flat Rate delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas**, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. A service representative will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe (typically a 4-hour window). Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
Please note: Smaller items (bedding, pillows, decorative accessories, baskets, etc.), do not qualify for flat rate shipping and will be delivered via UPS and subject to UPS delivery + processing charges.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
**San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC + Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Special Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For non-Special Order furniture and other oversized items, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear