Touch Up Solutions Kit
Earn $25 in Rewards for every $250 spent on your West Elm Credit Card. Learn More >
Accidents happen! Designed to match our most popular wood finishes, these touch-up kits are carefully formulated to repair problem areas. Treat light scratches or exposed edges with the marker, or use the fill stick to repair small dents. It also comes with a soft, microfiber cloth for smudges and general cleaning.
- 7"w x 3"d (boxed).
- Set includes: Touch Up Marker, Fill Stick, Scraper, White Abrasive Pad + Microfiber Cloth.
- Safe for use with wood furniture.
- Details + Dimensions
Overall product dimensions (boxed): 7"w x 3"d.
TOUCH UP MARKER
- Test the wood marker in an inconspicuous place to make sure the color match is acceptable. If the color is not acceptable, select another color.
- For worn edges on wooden furniture, hold the side of the nib against the edge and slide the nib across the edge starting at one side moving across the worn area. For small scratches, use the tip of the nib to wipe color into the light area.
- If the edge or scratch is too dark, immediately use your finger or a soft cloth to wipe off some of the color.
- If more color is needed, wait 5 minutes and repeat steps 2 and 3.
- Do not use polish on the area colored for 3 days.
- Use a Leveler Card or an old charge card or a plastic putty knife to remove any loose splinters in the area to be filled, especially splinters that rise above the plane of the surface.
- Pick the color of Fill Stick that is closest to the finish on your furniture. If there is no exact match, a color that is a little too dark will look better than a color that is too light.
- Briskly rub the end of the Fill Stick over the damage, applying pressure as you rub. Stop the application when the damage is filled.
- Scrape away the excess Fill Stick material with the Leveler Card, old credit card or a plastic putty knife. Angle the card in the direction you are scraping. Scrape until the fill is even with the wood.
- Excess wax around the repair area will appear shiny. Use a soft, clean cloth to wipe away the excess wax around the edge of the fill. Be careful not to wipe the repair.
- Shipping + Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Visit our Shipping Information Page for more information.
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $26.00 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $26.00 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.