Urban Leather 2-Piece Chaise Sectional
- Contract Grade
The Urban's simple silhouette and sink-right-in comfort make it a classic choice for the family room. We gave it deep seats and plush cushions, all covered in durable leather upholstery. You won't want to get up, trust us.
- This contract-grade item is manufactured to meet the demands of commercial use in addition to residential. See more.
- 106"w x 62.5"d x 31"h.
- Top-grain leather upholstery.
- Solid pine and engineered hardwood frame with reinforced joinery.
- All wood is kiln-dried to prevent warping.
- High-gauge sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Seat cushions have fiber-wrapped, high-resiliency polyurethane foam cores.
- Back cushions are poly fiber filled.
- Removable cushions with zip-off covers (non-reversible).
- Concealed support legs for a streamlined profile.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 106"w x 62.5"d x 31"h.
- Sofa portion's overall depth: 39".
- Chaise portion's overall depth: 62.5".
- Seat height: 19".
- Back height: 27.5".
- Arm height: 23.5".
- Clearance: 2.5".
- Removable legs.
- Sectional pieces attach via alligator clips (included).
- Want help understanding what’s left- versus right-facing? Watch this helpful video.
LEFT- AND RIGHT-ARM 66.5" SOFA
- Overall product dimensions: 66.5"w x 39"d x 31"h.
- Interior seat width: 69".
- Diagonal depth: 31".
LEFT- AND RIGHT-ARM CHAISE
- Overall product dimensions: 39.5"w x 62.5"d x 31"h.
- Interior seat width: 31".
- Number of boxes: 2.
- Shipping package (1): 68.5"w x 39"d x 33"h; 118.4 lbs.
- Shipping package (2): 41.5"w x 62"d x 33"h; 109.5 lbs.
MEASURING FOR DELIVERY
Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service.
To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly. Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger. For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time. For permanent stains or thorough cleanings, we recommend contacting a leather specialist. For periodic cleaning and maintenance, we recommend Mohawk Leather Repair Kits (available for purchase in store and online).
- Shipping + Returns
HOME DELIVERY INFORMATION
- White Glove Service and Inside Delivery items are delivered into your home by appointment (Mon – Sat) in most metropolitan areas.
- A representative will call to arrange a delivery date and confirm an appointment time frame (typically a 4-hour window).
- Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 2 - 4 weeks.
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items receive delivery in 10 - 12 weeks.
White Glove Service: White Glove is a premium service required on oversized furniture items and has an associated fee (standard shipping + processing costs still apply). With White Glove, your order is safely brought into your home by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled. All packaging materials are removed upon completion. Does not include installation (i.e. wall mounting of shelving units).
Inside Delivery: Inside Delivery is required on larger items that do not require assembly (i.e. oversized rugs, mirrors) and has no associated fee (standard shipping + processing costs still apply). With Inside Delivery, items are delivered on a pre-scheduled date to the room of your choice but are neither unpacked nor assembled.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
We happily accept returns on stocked items within the time frames listed below. Products designated as Made-to-Order (MTO) cannot be canceled or returned. All items on our website and in-store are considered ‘stocked’ unless expressly identified as ‘Made-to-Order’ instead. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
Stocked Items: If you are dissatisfied with your purchase of a stocked item, you must exchange or return it within the following time frames for a full refund of the merchandise cost (delivery fees are non-refundable). Outside these time frames, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on gift cards or items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
Made-to-Order Items (MTO): Because they’re custom made to your specifications, made-to-order items may not be canceled or returned and are exchangeable against manufacturer’s defects ONLY. MTO includes special order upholstery items, monogrammed/personalized items, special order rugs, one-of-a kind rugs and any products being shipped directly from a third-party vendor. Any made-to-order items will be flagged as ‘made-to-order’ in your shopping cart. NEW JERSEY CUSTOMERS: Special-order upholstered furniture returns are subject to applicable state law and are non-returnable after 24 hours of delivery.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org