Venda Wool Dhurrie - Midnight
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Passage to India. A delicate pattern that channels vintage Indian trellises covers the Venda Dhurrie, bringing exotic flair to the floor. Handwoven of cotton and wool, this rug is both durable and reversible.
• 80% wool / 20% cotton in Midnight.
• Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
• To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
• Spot clean.
• Made in India.
• Online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
DETAILED SPECIFICATIONSOVERALL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS
• 2'w x 3'l.
• 3'w x 5'l.
• 5'w x 8'l.
• 8'w x 10'l.
• 9'w x 12'l.
• 2.5'w x 7'l. (Runner)
• Rug thickness: 0.25".
CAREVacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of fibers. When vacuuming, protect your rug by turning off the beater bar or choosing the "bare floor" setting on your vacuum. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening of piles. Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove. Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag. Place in a dry, well-ventilated area. Use of a rug pad is recommended. This product may transfer color to nylon or silk material when wet.
- Shipping + Return Info
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear