Illuminate Your Home with Unscented & Flameless Candles
Enlighten your decor with the beauty of unscented & flameless candles. While everyone loves the soft glow of candlelight, you can ensure that your candles last longer and delight everyone. With flameless ones, you even get the added peace of mind of know they'll never burn up or out. The light from your candles enhances the mood at dinner time, over cocktails at your place, or during an evening of relaxation alone or with friends. Minimalist and attractive, these unscented & flameless candles revolutionize how you light your home.
What Are Flameless Candles?
Flameless candles are candles that illuminate rooms with LED light. You may think of LED lights as very bright because they're so efficient in room lighting, but these LEDs are about as bright as an actual flicker to look like a real candle.
- Look for flameless candles that feature a wax exterior for a realistic candle look. The LED light glows realistically so no one will ever know the difference, unless you show them how clever these candles really are.
- At west elm, you can choose flameless styles that work just as well outdoors. Even on a windy or drizzly day, you can brighten your balcony with a soft lighting accent.
- Unscented & flameless candles both lack scent, but only flameless ones use LED light. Unscented candles are like other traditional candles, made of soy or wax with a wick you light using a lighter or fire stick.
When Unscented Candles Are Best
If you're stocking up on candles for your everyday enjoyment or entertaining, you may want to consider unscented candles. These candles are often made of paraffin wax, so you get the same burn times and flame strength.
- Unscented candles are a good choice when you're hosting a dinner party. Let your culinary efforts take center stage, so you and your guests can enjoy the aromas of a thoughtfully-prepared meal.
- Anyone who avoids scent because of allergies can still enjoy the enchantment of a room full of candles. There's no irritation with unscented varieties.
- If you've decided upon other scents for your home, like a custom essential oil spray or a soothing diffuser that you use daily, you may prefer scentless candles.
Creating Light Stories in Your Home
Create the lighting scenario that best suits each room and how you spend time at home. Make unscented & flameless candles an integral part of your decor for warmth and hospitality throughout your space.
- You may find that a table lined with candles or even one signature candle that includes a long ceramic bowl and lots of wicks makes your home feel festive.
- In a room where you have a floor lamp or chandelier you love, you may prefer candles as accents on side tables or on a bookshelf.
- Tapered candles that fit into candelabras or tall candle holders lend height to low coffee tables or add drama to bedroom dressers.
Enjoy the elegance of candles in your home with this fine selection designed for your lifestyle.