Luxuriate in A New Bath Robe And Slippers
When you're looking for an easy way to add luxury to your life, treat yourself to a new bath robe and a set of slippers.
Warm, soft and cozy, a bath robe provides a feeling of repose that extends the relaxation of a wonderful shower or bath. Wear yours after waking up or while preparing for bed. Comfort is in style all times of day or night.
Stay Cozy While You Enjoy Your Routines
Make the most of your bathroom routines while wrapped in a comfy robe. The time you spend in the mirror is important to your well-being, so enjoy feeling amazing while you take care of yourself.
- Keep your bath robe belted while you make your way through hair-drying or other grooming.
- When it's time for dry brushing before your shower or to use body moisturizers afterward, you can loosen the belt to stay warm while you perform gentle circles over your skin.
- Use pockets to carry your phone or to switch out products or tools that aren't organized in countertop holders or accessories.
- Don't forget matching slippers to keep toes warm and feet dry after getting out of the bath.
Choose Spa-Style Robes for Serious Comfort
Most robes are pretty comfortable, but there are a few details that take yours from regular wraparound robe to seriously spa-like indulgence. At west elm, every robe includes these superlative features.
- Organic cotton is better for the environment and lets you keep clean, chemical-free fabric next to your skin. Get slippers in organic cotton to match your bath robe.
- Year-round wear lets you enjoy your robe no matter the season. Need to stay warm in winter, but still want a breezy vibe in the summer? That's just another benefit of organic cotton, particularly when you get a waffle knit.
- Unisex styling and sizing makes it easy to select your robe. Choose the color you like and don't be surprised if your partner or roomie wants to try it on!
- Pockets are a must in any good robe. At west elm, the robes have on-seam pockets, so you can put larger items in them and they won't yank the front of the robe down.
- A belt and loops make it a cinch to tie your robe, keep the front closed and the belt in place.
- Hanging loops let you hang your robe on hooks while maintaining the integrity of the neckline.
Make A Robe Part of A Modern Bathroom Set
Pick out your bath robe as part of an overall bathroom refresh for the ultimate boost to your bathroom vibes. Pair a cozy, clean robe with minimalist or retro bathroom organization accessories, like trays or stand mirrors. The overall sense of wellness and peace is bound to improve your life in a meaningful way.