- West Elm Travel Packing Cubes (Set of 2) $39
- West Elm Travel Laundry Bags (Set of 4) $19
- West Elm Toiletry Kit $29
- West Elm Toiletry Bag $16
- west elm Hardside Spinner Luggage - Black $159 – $529
- west elm Hardside Spinner Luggage - Pale Pink $159 – $529
- west elm Hardside Spinner Luggage - Platinum $159 – $529
- west elm Backpacks $49
- west elm Duffle Bags $49
- west elm Travel Collection - Pale Pink $49 – $529
- west elm Travel Collection - Platinum $49 – $529
- west elm Travel Collection - Black $49 – $529
Fleabags Chelsea Tote - Woodland
Fleabags Credit Card Envelope
- Claudia Pearson City Tote Bags $20
Public Supply Velour Notebooks
- Free Shipping
Craighill Wilson Enameled Keyring
Craighill Wilson Keyring - Brass
Craighill Wilson Keyring - Carbon Black
Buy Travel Gifts for the High-Flyer in Your Life
Traveling, whether you do it once in a while or all the time, is an exciting, rewarding experience that changes many people's lives. When you're shopping for a regular traveler that traverses the world for business or pleasure, you can't do much better than a unique travel-centric gift.
Use this guide to find special travel gifts that will make your friends and family right at home even when they're thousands of miles away on the road.
What are Travel Gifts?
Many people make world travel a top priority in their lives. Others are itching to see the world after college, while even more people travel for work on a regular basis. However the traveler in your life moves about, finding them a special travel gift can make their time away from home more exciting, rewarding and enjoyable. Here are a few things to look for when shopping for travel gifts for friends and family members:
- Look for gifts that make travel easier. Organizational items are particularly helpful for many travelers going abroad for the first time. They're also great for regular business travelers.
- Shop for items that make travel more fun. Luggage makes a great gift, but it's not your only option when shopping for a globe-trekker or road trip enthusiast.
- Search for items travelers aren't likely to buy for themselves. Expensive versions of smaller items that travelers regularly use won't break the bank, but they will make a big impact on anyone away from home.
What Travel Gifts Can I Buy?
gifts for the home are perfect for many people, but those that are always on the go require something a little different. Here are a few options you can find for the traveler on your shopping list:
- Luggage. Going on an international trip or simply traveling to the next state over is nearly impossible without luggage. Look for oversized options for longer trips and smaller options for business travelers who are usually only gone for a day or two at a time. Better yet, buy a set that gives the traveler you're shopping for one of each.
- Tote bags. Tote bags and day bags make a great gift for travelers who need to keep items with them like their passport, cell phone, camera, a light sweater and more while out sight-seeing. Plain and printed designs let you pick the option that's right for your gift recipient.
- Guide books and travel literature. Field guides and road trip guides make traveling to almost anywhere in the world easier. Notebooks also make a great gift for travelers who want to record their experiences as they go.
- Organizational items. Keychains, luggage tags and more ensure that valuables are easy to identify and aren't as likely to get lost in the hustle and bustle of travel.
- Water bottles and day-to-day accessories. Reusable items like water bottles make excellent gifts for travelers since they're easy to pack and carry no matter where they're going.
Shop travel gifts for intercontinental tourists and day-tripping travelers today. You can also find an assortment of monogrammed gifts that put a personal touch on any item you buy.