- Overarching Linen Shade Floor Lamp- Antique Brass $329 Special $230
- Overarching Linen Shade Floor Lamp - Polished Nickel $329 Special $230
- Overarching Linen Shade Floor Lamp - Antique Bronze $329 Special $230
Overarching Ripple Acrylic Floor Lamp
- Overarching Acrylic Shade Floor Lamp - Antique Brass/Smoke $329 Special $230
- Overarching Acrylic Shade Floor Lamp - Polished Nickel/White $329 Special $230
- Overarching Metal Shade Floor Lamp $329 Special $230
Overarching Curvilinear Mid-Century Floor Lamp
Curvilinear Mid-Century Floor Lamp
- Bower LED Floor Lamp $399 Special $279
Sphere + Stem Floor Lamp
- New Colors
- Staggered Glass Floor Lamp $199 Special $139
- Globe Floor Lamp $199 Special $139
- west elm + Rejuvenation Cylinder Floor Lamp $349 Special $244
- Telescoping Floor Lamp - White $249 Special $174
- Mid-Century Tripod Floor Lamp - Antique Brass $279 Special $195
- Mid-Century Tripod Floor Lamp - Antique Bronze $279 Special $195
- Adjustable Metal Floor Lamp - Polished Nickel $279 Special $223
- Adjustable Metal Floor Lamp - Bronze $279 Special $195
- Mid-Century Overarching Floor Lamp $699 Special $489
- Petite Shade Floor Lamp - Bronze $199 Special $139
- Linear Wood LED Floor Lamp $249 Special $174
- Lens Floor Lamp $199 Special $139
- Clint Floor Lamp - Antique Bronze/Marble $329 Special $230
- Modern Oxford Floor Lamp $249 Special $174
- Studio Tripod Floor Lamp $429 Special $300
- Petite Arc Metal Floor Lamp $249 Special $174
- Acrylic Column Floor Lamp - Polished Nickel $399 Sale $259.99
Didn't find the floor lamp you were looking for?
Shop for a wide assortment of distinctive and elegant floor lamps from our other brands.
At west elm, we know that the lighting in your home is far more than just bulbs and fixtures. At the heart of your living space, that’s what lights up your rooms. However, floor lamps make a design statement all on their own. They have the ability to stand out as one of the most noticeable parts of any room in your house, particularly a living room, bedroom or dining room. Enhance your home decor with floor lamps that blend with the rest of the design, but also reveal something about your personal style as you capture the attention of friends and guests who visit you.
There are a seemingly endless array of styles to choose from so you can customize your home with beautiful lighting throughout. Whether you’re creating a sleek, sophisticated look, a classic, traditional space or a modern, trendy room, we have just the floor lamps you need to allow your interior illumination to match your design vision. Overarching floor lamps are a perfect choice for any living room, providing convenient spot lighting for casual reading, chatting or simply kicking back and enjoying a cup of coffee or tea. The gentle contours of the design add a simple elegance that makes it easy to relax while any finish, such as polished nickel, antique brass or metal, allows you to choose a style that matches your style preferences and existing room’s decor.
Globe floor lamps offer a modern take on the traditional lamp post, and they can literally round out any room. An industrial task floor lamp delivers a floor lamp version of the popular industrial task table lamp. It provides a warm glow and often has a swiveling, double-jointed arm that allows light to be directed wherever it’s needed. It’s a great option for reading or working from the couch or your favorite lounge chair.
An art deco floor lamp provides a symmetrical style that sheds new light on art deco designs – it can be subtle, yet sophisticated in appearance. For something completely out of the ordinary, try a tripod floor lamp that works like a task lamp with an adjustable shade that directs light where you want it.
Of course, any floor lamp with a natural linen shade is not a thing of the past – quite the contrary, in fact. This modern classic is alive and well, and the smart design allows overhead light to fill any room. Try one in a variety of finishes. Look for antique bronze, brass or polished nickel, to name just a few of the possibilities.
Your floor lamps likely also serve to spotlight your wall art. Framed images, art and anything else you decide to decorate your walls with will go well with your lighting, as both elements should enhance and complement one other. Illuminating the decor adds a beautiful touch to any room.
Many floor lamps are also adjustable, which is helpful when switching back and forth between daytime decoration and evening reading or just to switch things up a bit. This type of floor lamp adjusts in height to provide light wherever it’s needed most. At its highest point, it casts a warm glow evenly around the room, making it suitable for almost any activity. When it’s lower, it’s suitable for more direct task lighting, like reading.
In addition to your floor lamps, a patterned floor rug can be both functional and fashionable as a living room centerpiece, too. For those budding or even aspiring artists, studio floor lamps allow you to paint or create when you feel most inspired, whether that’s during the day or in the middle of the night – whenever inspiration strikes.
Our Mixed Material Table Lamp layers colored glass, ...
Our Mixed Material Table Lamp layers colored glass, a hint of metallic shine and matte ceramic to create a charming accent in any space. We especially love the way the light shines through its tinted glass. 14.5"diam. x 27"h. Tinted glass in Blue. Metal accents in a Light Bronze finish. ...
Our Mixed Material Table Lamp layers smoked glass, ...
Our Mixed Material Table Lamp layers smoked glass, a hint of metallic shine and matte ceramic to create a charming accent that's small in size but big in style. We especially love the way the light shines through its tinted glass. 5.75"diam. x 8.25"h. Glass shade in a Smoke finish. ...
With its minimalist, balanced form, our Sphere + Stem Floor Lamp's gleaming glass globe seems to float against its thin metal body for an elevated, modern look. Simplicity has never shined so bright. 8.5"diam. x 22"h. Metal body. Marble base. Glass shade in a Milk (Brass) or Smoke (Bronze) finish. ...