- Sphere + Stem Floor Lamp - Brass $299
- Industrial Outline Floor Lamp $299
- Mid Century Tripod Floor Lamp $299
Amigo Modern Octahedron Floor Lamp
Overarching Metal Shade Floor Lamp
- Telescoping Floor Lamp - Antique Bronze $249
- Staggered Glass Floor Lamp - 5-Light $399 Special $280
- Caldas Floor Lamp $349 Special $245
Light Rods LED Reader Floor Lamp
- west elm + Rejuvenation Cylinder Floor Lamp $349 Special $245
- Overarching Linen Shade Floor Lamp $329
- Linear Wood LED Floor Lamp $249
Hudson Floor Lamp - Medium (Antique Brass/Dark Bronze)
- Staggered Glass Floor Lamp $199 Special $140
Library Floor Lamp
- Lens Floor Lamp $199
- Globe Floor Lamp $199 Special $140
- Hudson Floor Lamp - Large (Metal) $349
Line Art Floor Lamp
- Overarching Curvilinear Mid-Century Floor Lamp - Black $299
Hudson Floor Lamp - Large (Wood)
- Curvilinear Mid-Century Floor Lamp - Black $399
- Angled Outline Floor Lamp - Antique Brass $299
- Champignon Floor Lamp $249
- Angled Outline Floor Lamp - Bronze $299
- Sculptural Glass Globe Floor Lamp $199
- Linear Metal LED Floor Lamp $399 Special $280
- Sculptural Glass Geo Floor Lamp $199
- Overarching Acrylic Shade Floor Lamp - Antique Brass/Smoke $329
- Sculptural Glass Faceted Floor Lamp $199
- Sculptural Glass Pebble Floor Lamp $199
- Sculptural Glass Geo Floor Lamp - Small (Ombre) $199
- Light Rods LED Floor Lamp $399
- Bower LED Floor Lamp - Brass $399
- Petite Arc Metal Floor Lamp $249 Special $175
- Adjustable Metal Floor Lamp - Bronze $299 Sale $79.99
Tapered Metal Floor Lamp
- Build Your Own - Sculptural Glass Floor Lamp $39 – $160
- Duet Floor Lamp $399 Sale $279.99
- Overarching Curvilinear Mid-Century Floor Lamp - White $299 Sale $209.99
- LED Overarching Boom Arm Floor Lamp $249 Sale $109.99
Didn't find the floor lamp you were looking for?
Shop for a wide assortment of distinctive and elegant floor lamps from our other brands.
Choosing Floor Lamps for Your Home
Discover the wide array of floor lamps for your home at west elm. These lamps are an essential in almost every home. Even if you have lots of built-in light fixtures, a floor lamp adds style and enhances the mood in your rooms.
Floor Lamp Types
Explore different types of lamps to figure out which one is best for you.
- In a large living room, you might want an arcing floor lamp. This style curves dramatically from its base to illuminate and offer sculptural interest.
- A club light looks great in a more compact living room. This is the classic style of uplight, usually diffused with a fabric or glass shade.
- Try a downlight or a task-style light for a study or to spotlight a tableau within a larger living space. These lights are often associated with table lamps, but they're chic and high-impact in floor lamp versions, too.
Modern Floor Lamps
Modern floor lamps enhance the style of the classic variants by adding an unexpected design feature or flourish.
- For instance, a tree lamp with multiple bulbs becomes modern when stacked with glass globes instead of traditional downlights.
- An arc light gets a new angle with a midcentury bent. Look for styles that rely on a retro vision of futurism with triangular silhouettes and slim lines.
- Reconfigure the tower light with a floor lamp that offers minimalist design and sleek craftsmanship.
You don't have to commit to one style of floor lamps. Have fun mixing and matching looks to highlight different aspects of your furnishings or interior architecture.