Smeg Mini Refrigerators
Earn $25 in Rewards for every $250 spent on your West Elm Credit Card. Learn More >
An icon of Italian design, the 50's style Smeg Mini Refrigerator is retro cool on the outside, state-of-the-art on the inside. Featuring thoughtful storage spaces and an energy-efficient design, this fridge is perfect for an office, college dorm or family room.
- 16"w x 22"d x 28"h.
- Glass shelves; plastic body with metal handle.
- Modern interior features absorption cooling, LED lighting and numerous shelving options.
- 1.5 cu. ft. storage.
- Available with either a left or right hinge option.
- Front door delivery only; setup and installation not included.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 16"w x 22"d x 28"h.
- Interior storage space: 1.5 Cu. Ft.
- Overall weight: 65 lbs.
- Voltage: 120 V.
- Current: 10 A.
- Frequency: 60 Hz.
- Energy consumption: 278 kWh/year.
- Note: A gap of 6" must be left on the hinged side of the refrigerator to allow the door to open properly.
- Refrigerator: Automatic defrost, LED interior light, 2 adjustable glass shelves, 1 ice cube tray.
- Door: 1 balcony shelf, 1 bottle shelf.
Arrives fully assembled. Front door delivery only. Setup and installation not included.
Wipe clean. Click here for warranty information.
- Shipping + Returns
This special order item ships from the vendor to your home, arriving within 4-6 weeks of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
This item ships directly from the vendor and is designated as special order (SPO)—i.e. custom ordered just for you. Any special order items will be flagged as ‘special order’ in your shopping cart. Special order items may not be returned and are exchangeable against manufacturer’s defects ONLY. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.