Robin Mattress Foundation
Designed to offer the best support for our exclusive Robin Mattress (sold separately), this wood foundation has removable legs so you can use it with an existing bed frame or set it directly on the floor. Each easy-to-assemble foundation ships straight to your doorstep (no signature required!).
- Engineered wood.
- 100% polyester cover.
- Choose your size: Low Profile (5.5") or Standard Profile (9").
- Provides optimal support for the Robin Mattress (sold separately) or most standard mattresses.
- Removable 6" metal legs.
- Can be placed on the floor or any standard bed frame.
- Easy to assemble.
- Details + Dimensions
LOW PROFILE FOUNDATION
- Twin: 38"w x 74.5"d x 5.5"h.
- Full: 53"w x 74.5"d x 5.5"h.
- Queen: 60"w x 80"d x 5.5"h.
- King: 76"w x 80"d x 5.5"h.
- Cal King: 72"w x 83.5"d x 5.5"h.
STANDARD PROFILE FOUNDATION
- Twin: 38"w x 74.5"d x 9"h.
- Full: 53"w x 74.5"d x 9"h.
- Queen: 60"w x 80"d x 9"h.
- King: 76"w x 80"d x 9"h.
- Cal King: 72"w x 83.5"d x 9"h.
Minimal assembly required.
For spills and stains, spot treat the area with mild detergent.
- Shipping + Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Visit our Shipping Information Page for more information.
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $17.50 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS:
- Robin mattress and foundation
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.