Forging new territory in the traditionally stuffy world of cutlery, the New York-based Schmidt Brothers designed new knife collections exclusively for west elm MARKET. Precision-sharp stainless steel blades more than cut it in the kitchen, while the patented Schmidt Brothers Curve™ provides a space for your forefinger to rest and guide the knife for greater control.
Jordan and Jared come from a long line of restaurant owners and farmers.
1 / 4
In their New York workshop, Jordan and Jared refine a prototype.
2 / 4
Jared rough grinds one of their steel knife prototypes.
3 / 4
The Titanium Collection knives are fully forged for sharp, balanced blades.
4 / 4
- Schmidt Brothers® Crosstown Block $150 sale $79.99
- Schmidt Brothers® Fused Titanium Collection 14-Pc. Set $400
- Schmidt Brothers® Fused Titanium Collection 4" Paring Knife $25
- Schmidt Brothers® - 15 Pc. Set with Downtown Block $199.95
- Schmidt Brothers® Basic Knife Set $49.95
- Schmidt Brothers® 3.5" Paring Knife $9.95 sale $6.99
west elm is proud to offer modern knife sets designed by the Schmidt Brothers. Shop steak knives and prep knives that are both stylish and durable.