Shop Cutting Boards for Your Kitchen and Dining Table
Chop, dice, slice and filet until your heart's content with a high-quality cutting board. Designed to handle all of your day-to-day cooking chores and do double-duty as a serving platter, you've got tons of different options when it's time to stock up on kitchen essentials like cutting boards.
Keep reading to learn more about cutting boards and all of the varieties you can add to your kitchen.
What are Cutting Boards?
Make quick work of homemade pasta sauce, egg salad, roast chicken and pretty much any dish you want to eat or serve with quality cutting boards. With so many options available, it's easy to find one that fits your style and cooking needs. Here are just a few of the ways you can use chopping blocks and boards in your home:
- Do all of your prep work before you start cooking. Slicing veggies, chopping onions and crushing garlic before you even turn on the oven can help ensure you're ready for every step even if you're trying a new recipe. Multiple chopping blocks make handling all of your prep early easy.
- Tackle baking and pastry projects with oversized cutting boards. Sprinkle on the flour and roll out your dough for pies, pizza, cookies and tarts.
- Use decorative chopping blocks as serving boards for foods like charcuterie, cheese plates and fresh fruit. You can even use your more rustic cutting boards for slicing fresh bread and meats right at the table.
What Options Can I Find?
Chopping blocks and boards come in tons of different styles. That means finding options for your cooking and serving needs is a breeze. Here are a few styles you can shop for today:
- Hand-carved wooden cutting boards. These are ideal for appetizers and main dishes that you want to serve family style. The hand-carved touch adds a splash of sophistication to any table setting.
- Rustic wood styles. Great for modern spaces and eclectic tables, rustic boards bring natural style to your kitchen or more formal dining room table. Try larger models with a homemade rustic loaf of bread right out of the oven.
- Combination wood and marble styles. Elegant and timeless, this is the perfect serving board for a beautiful cheese plate featuring your favorite varieties of cheese, fresh fruit, nuts and honey. Look for sets that offer a small and large model to mix it up or spread out your food items on the table.
Make the most of every meal with quality cutting boards for food preparation and serving. You can also find a huge selection of table linens for everyday use or special dinner parties. Browse our selection today and start having a little more fun in the kitchen tomorrow.
Minnesota-based artist, designer and illustrator Ashley Mary explores ...
Minnesota-based artist, designer and illustrator Ashley Mary explores how color, shape and mixed mediums live with one another. For west elm, Ashley Mary has created a second collection of original limited-edition paintings that presents the full range of her organically playful and bold work. Original painting by Ashley Mary Art. ...
LA-based designer Eric Trine "designs by making, rather ...
LA-based designer Eric Trine "designs by making, rather than drawing."—each project begins in his studio with his hands and tools. Taking a clean-cut approach, he placed a large metal circle on top of a system of triangles, giving its seemingly simple design another layer of geometric style. Plus, its welded ...
The winners of our 2014 LOCAL Small Business ...
The winners of our 2014 LOCAL Small Business Grant, Eileen and James Ray of Little Seed Farm create organic skincare products from goat’s milk and herbs from their family farm in Lebanon, TN. They hand make their soaps from start to finish, creating a gentle and moisturizing bar free of ...