Build Your Dinnerware, Glassware & Flatware Collection
Elevate your dining experience by adding modern, sophisticated pieces to your dining collection. In the Best Sellers collection, you can find west elm's most popular dinnerware, glassware and flatware sets.
Start With the Dinnerware Set
Dinnerware sets are the foundation of any dining experience and consist of different pieces, depending on your lifestyle or cuisine preferences.
- Standard four-piece sets include a dinner plate, a salad plate, a bowl and a mug.
- Some dinnerware sets come with an additional pasta bowl. The pasta bowl is shallower.
- Stoneware sets are microwave- and dishwasher-safe for easy reheating and cleanup.
Choose the Right Flatware Set
Most flatware sets include two forks, a knife and two spoons. They are usually made of stainless steel and can go in the dishwasher. At west elm, there are a variety of modern flatware sets in matte black, gold or silver finishes. Other serving utensils come in matching sets. You can add these to your dining set as you need them.
- The two forks are the dinner fork and the smaller, salad fork.
- The dinner knife is usually the single utensil in a set of five.
- The two spoons in the set are usually a dinner spoon and a teaspoon. The teaspoon can double as a dessert spoon.
Finish With Glassware
Hosting a dinner party is more fun with the right glassware. An unmatched dinnerware set includes glassware for wines and cocktails. You'll want a mix of glassware to serve a variety of drinks.
Choosing The Right Wine Glass
Traditional sets include wine glasses for red and white wine and come in sets of four. Pair your favorite varietals with the appropriate glass.
- White wine glasses are taller and narrower.
- Red wine glassware has a wider bowl.
- Champagne flutes have a narrow body that lets the bubbles rise.
- Stemless glasses give a more casual feel.
Drink Your Cocktails In Style
Mix up the perfect highball or iced tea and serve it in the perfect glass. A basic cocktail set has you covered for all of your favorite drinks.
- Highballs are tall and slim. Use them for mixed drinks.
- Tumblers are flat-bottomed drinking glasses. You can use them for a multitude of beverages.
Once you've selected from our Best Sellers: Dinnerware, Glassware & Flatware collection, don't forget to stock up on durable, outdoor dinnerware sets. Durable melamine plates are easy to stack, serve, carry and even clean. Stock your kitchen with all the dinnerware you need for delicious meals, backyard barbecues and special occasions.