Auburn Sofa (70")
Comfortable and compact, our Auburn Sofa's streamlined frame has removable arms and a back that folds down flat for easy assembly—meaning it's a sofa that moves with you, from that first rental to your dream home. You needn’t lift a finger the first time, though—delivery includes our White Glove assembly service.
- 70"w x 31"d x 30.5"h.
- Solid pine and engineered hardwood frame with reinforced joinery.
- All wood is kiln-dried to prevent warping.
- Solid rubberwood legs in a Dark Mineral finish (removable).
- Webbed seat and back support.
- Seat cushions have fiber-wrapped, high-resiliency polyurethane foam cores.
- Back cushions are fiber filled.
- Loose cushions with zip-off covers; seat cushions are not reversible.
Details + Dimensions
- Overall: 70"w x 31"d x 30.5"h.
- Interior seat width: 64".
- Seat depth: 20".
- Seat height: 17".
- Back height: 26".
- Arm height: 26".
- Diagonal depth: 20".
- Leg height: 8".
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 70.25"w x 34.5"d x 22.75"h.
- Packaged weight: 121.9 lbs.
As part of our White Glove Service, this piece will be brought into your home, placed in the room of your choice, fully assembled and all packaging will be removed. The flat-pack design makes it easy to disassemble, move and reassemble in the future. View assembly instructions.
Blot spills immediately with a clean, colorfast towel. Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge, gently blotting to remove excess water, then air dry. For stains that can't be removed as such, professional cleaning is advised. To keep your piece looking its best, we recommend periodically fluffing cushions and vacuuming crevices. To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Twill, Black Indigo
- Twill, Platinum
Shipping + Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY – FURNITURE + OVERSIZED ITEMS
Our Flat Rate Delivery fees are based on where you live, not how much you buy. With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate.
All of our Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service—at no extra charge—for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With White Glove, your order is brought into your home by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled, but not installed*. All packaging materials are removed upon completion.
||FLAT RATE FEE
order total up to $999
|FLAT RATE FEE
order total $999.01 + over
|Local (0–99 miles)||$149||$249|
|Regional (100–199 miles)||$199||$299|
|National (200 miles + up)||$299||$399|
SHIPPING + DELIVERY SPECIFICATIONS
|TYPE OF ITEM||ESTIMATED ARRIVAL|
|In-Stock||7–10 days (metropolitan area)**
2–3 weeks (all other areas)
|Quick Ship||2–4 weeks|
|Backordered||Will ship once it is back in stock, at no extra charge|
Flat Rate delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas**, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. A service representative will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe (typically a 4-hour window). Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
Please note: Smaller items (bedding, pillows, decorative accessories, baskets, etc.), do not qualify for flat rate shipping and will be delivered via UPS and subject to UPS delivery + processing charges.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
**San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC + Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free (west elm outlet stores excluded).
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com.
Auburn Sofa (70")
|Auburn Sofa 70", Twill, Black Indigo, Dark Mineral||
$699 Limited Time Offer $559.20 20%
|Auburn Sofa 70", Distressed Velvet, Light Pink, Dark Mineral||No Longer Available||No Longer Available|
|Auburn Sofa 70", Twill, Platinum, Dark Mineral||
$699 Limited Time Offer $559.20 20%