Mohawk Leather Protector Kit
Earn $25 in Rewards for every $250 spent on your West Elm Credit Card. Learn More >
Keep your leather sofas or chairs looking their best with this Leather Protector Kit. Designed for use with pigment-dyed or corrected leathers, this kit comes with a water-based cleaner that gently cleans leather furniture. It also includes a leather protector that provides an invisible, breathable barrier for added protection against cracking, peeling or discoloration.
- Set includes 1 of each: Leather Cleaner, Leather Protector, Sponge + Cloth.
- Safe to use on pigment-dyed or corrected leathers.
- Not for use on nubuck or suede leathers.
- Frequency of cleaning ranges from once-a-month for high-traffic areas to every six months for furniture not used often.
- One-year shelf life.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 2"diam. x 6.5"h.
- Overall capacity: 8 fluid oz.
- Pre-test Leather Cleaner in an inconspicuous area to be sure there is no color loss or darkening after drying. Apply the products listed to a white cloth and rub in the hidden area. If color transfers to the white cloth, do not use the product.
- Shake well.
- Apply Leather Cleaner to a sponge and then squeeze the sponge to create foam.
- Use the sponge to gently scrub the leather. Add Leather Cleaner to the sponge as needed and squeeze for a foam after each addition.
- Wipe the leather dry with a soft, clean cloth.
- Shake the Leather Protector well.
- Pour Leather Protector liberally into the soft cloth.
- Use the wetted cloth to wipe on Leather Protector liberally and evenly. Rewet the cloth as needed.
- Allow the Protector to dry for about an hour before using the furniture. Maximum protection is achieved after 24 hours of drying.
- If you want the leather to be shinier, buff the leather with a clean soft cloth.
- Shipping + Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Visit our Shipping Information Page for more information.
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $26.00 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $26.00 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.