Shelter Queen Sleeper Sofa
We piled all three sides of this sleek upholstered shelter frame with loose, reversible cushions that are the same height as the back. The result: a sofa that feels like a cozy cocoon. Each is crafted in the USA with hand-built frames and hand-finished upholstery. Unfolded, it's a roomy Queen-sized bed that's perfect for overnight guests.
- 84.5"w x 38"d x 30"h.
- Hand-built frames with hand-finished upholstery.
- Concealed support legs for a streamlined profile.
- Loose seat, end and back cushions.
- Folds out to reveal Queen-sized mattress.
- Mattress is made with a 2-layer construction of high-density foam and gel-infused memory foam that's designed to contour to the body and and wick away body heat for optimal comfort.
- Mattress ticking has an ultra-soft, breathable knit.
- Sleeper mattress dimensions run smaller than standard mattress sizing.
- Queen-sized sheets are recommended to ensure complete coverage.
- Mattress made in the USA; sofa assembled in the USA.
- See our go-to guide on choosing the sofa that's right for you.
Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 84.5"w x 38"d x 30"h (27.5"h without cushions).
- Overall product dimensions (unfolded): 84.5"w x 90"d x 30"h.
- Mattress dimensions: 60"w x 71"d x 5"h.
- Accommodates west elm queen-sized sheets (sold separately).
- Interior seat width: 79.5".
- Seat depth: 24".
- Seat height: 18".
- Back height: 27.5".
- Arm height: 27.5".
- Diagonal depth (including legs): 29.5".
- Clearance under sofa: 3".
- Removable legs.
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 85.6"w x 38"d x 28.75"h.
- Package weight: 199 lbs.
Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service.
Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge; blot to remove excess water; air dry. Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge. To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight. Vacuum crevices.
- Performance Velvet, Dove Gray
- Chunky Basketweave, Granite
- Plush Velvet, Wasabi
- Deco Weave, Feather Gray
- Chenille Tweed, Feather Gray
- Chenille Tweed, Frost Gray
- Chenille Tweed, Nightshade
- Chenille Tweed, Slate
- Heathered Crosshatch, Feather Gray
- Heathered Tweed, Charcoal
- Heathered Tweed, Cement
- Heathered Weave, Cayenne
- Heathered Weave, Eucalyptus
- Faux Suede, Charcoal-Herringbone
- Linen Weave, Platinum
- Linen Weave, Regal Blue
- Linen Weave, Natural
- Linen Weave, Steel Gray
- Luster Velvet, Dusty Blush
- Luster Velvet, Cayenne
- Marled Microfiber, Ash Gray
- Marled Microfiber, Granite
- Marled Microfiber, Heather Gray
- Pebble Weave, Aegean Blue
- Pebble Weave, Oatmeal
- Pebble Weave, Charcoal
- Performance Velvet, Ink Blue
- Lagoon (Oil-Rubbed Bronze-finished legs)
- Performance Velvet, Moss
- Performance Velvet, Otter
- Performance Velvet, Shadow
- Performance Velvet, Stone
- Retro Weave, Feather Gray
- Tweed, Asphalt
- Tweed, Salt and Pepper
- Basket Slub, Feather Gray
- Basket Slub, Midnight
- Eco Weave, Oyster
- Eco Weave, Pewter
- Performance Tweed, Flannel
- Performance Basketweave, Natural
- Twill, Granite
- Twill, Gravel
- Twill, Indigo
- Twill, Stone
- Twill, Wheat
- Yard Dyed Linen Weave, Shelter Blue
- Heathered Crosshatch, Natural
- Twill, Black Indigo
- Twill, Platinum
- Yarn Dyed Linen Weave, Frost Grey
- Yarn Dyed Linen Weave, Stone White
- Distressed Velvet, Ink Blue
- Basket Slub, Horseradish
- Heathered Crosshatch, Slate
- Twill, Dark Olive
- Twill, Iron
Shipping + Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY – FURNITURE + OVERSIZED ITEMS
Our Flat Rate Delivery fees are based on where you live, not how much you buy. With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate.
All of our Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service—at no extra charge—for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With White Glove, your order is brought into your home by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled, but not installed*. All packaging materials are removed upon completion.
||FLAT RATE FEE
order total up to $999
|FLAT RATE FEE
order total $999.01 + over
|Local (0–99 miles)||$139||$239|
|Regional (100–199 miles)||$199||$299|
|National (200 miles + up)||$299||$399|
SHIPPING + DELIVERY SPECIFICATIONS
|TYPE OF ITEM||ESTIMATED ARRIVAL|
|In-Stock||7–10 days (metropolitan area)**
2–3 weeks (all other areas)
|Quick Ship||2–4 weeks|
|Backordered||Will ship once it is back in stock, at no extra charge|
Flat Rate delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas**, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. A service representative will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe (typically a 4-hour window). Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
Please note: Smaller items (bedding, pillows, decorative accessories, baskets, etc.), do not qualify for flat rate shipping and will be delivered via UPS and subject to UPS delivery + processing charges.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
**San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC + Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.