Sunbrella Fabric Makes Your Outdoor Cushions Last
Discover how vibrant your outdoor furnishings can look when you choose Sunbrella fabric for your Sunbrella cushions. This high-quality material ensures your sofas, chaises, sectionals and throw pillows look amazing season after season. Have fun selecting bright shades of your favorite colors or experimenting with a new pattern in high-contrast hues. Sunbrella fabric for Sunbrella cushions stands up to the sun while you relax and enjoy your new patio furniture.
What Is Sunbrella Fabric?
Sunbrella fabric is a high-quality material that is used to make Sunbrella cushions, pillow and other outdoor decor, like patio umbrellas or outdoor curtains. This is a unique partnership with west elm to bring you the best in outdoor fabrics.
- Sunbrella resists fading from the sun and won't get moldy or hold the scent of old rain or beverages spilled during poolside or backyard fun.
- The material is still breathable, so it's comfortable against your skin. Sunbrella fabric feels great on chaise lounges, couches or other seating.
- Since it's lightfast, you can get curtains to match your Sunbrella cushions. Choose the same saturated tones or create a complementary palette to match a garden, seaside view or other decor.
Choosing Your Sunbrella Outdoor Cushions
Plan your cushion selections for the short and long term. Since Sunbrella fabric is made to last, switching your decor becomes a matter of taste, trends and whenever you decide it's time for new furniture.
While you browse, pick an anchor color to solidify your outdoor decor. This can be the color of cushions that go on couches, sectionals, accent chairs or chaise lounges. Choose a variety of throw pillows in this base shade, too.
Then, have fun with tons of accent pillows to add dimension to your cushions. Pick the colors that you're loving this season or mix-and-match a favorite shade with a new pattern.
Building An Outdoor Sectional
Customize a sectional to showcase the beauty of your Sunbrella outdoor cushions. With so many colors and patterns to choose for your cushions, you deserve a spectacular sectional to highlight your good taste.
- In a mid-sized area, spread out a little with a couch and chaise lounge. Stripes or solids look great on this layout.
- If you entertain frequently or have a large family, get a five-piece sectional. No matter where people sit, your fabric stays sturdy and comfortable.
- Select a frame style to go with your chosen fabric. Neutrals or brights look really nice against wicker-inspired frames. A modern bracket style is minimalist to let stripes take center stage.
Explore the vibrant hues and sophisticated neutrals of Sunbrella and west elm outdoor furnishings to make the most of a beautiful backyard.