We designed our Axel Leather Sofa with clean lines in mind. It features top-grain leather on a simple industrial form, with bench cushioning, flanged edges and modern metal legs. Though intended for your living room, its kiln-dried, reinforced frame is durable enough for even commercial settings.
- 89"w x 36"d x 34.5"h.
- Solid eucalyptus and engineered hardwood frame with reinforced joinery.
- All wood is kiln-dried to prevent warping.
- Top-grain leather upholstery.
- Metal legs in a Burnished Bronze finish (removable).
- High-gauge sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Seat cushion has fiber-wrapped, high-resiliency polyurethane foam core.
- Back cushions are fiber filled.
- Bench seat cushion is attached; back cushions are loose but non-reversible.
- This contract-grade item is manufactured to meet the demands of commercial use in addition to residential. See more.
- Made-to-Order options are made in Mexico; Stocked options are made in China.
- Overall: 89"w x 36"d x 34.5"h.
- Interior seat width: 81".
- Seat depth: 21".
- Seat height: 19".
- Back height: 26".
- Arm height: 26".
- Leg height: 8".
Our sofas only require minimal assembly. As part of our White Glove Service, this piece will be brought into your home, placed in the room of your choice, fully assembled and all packaging will be removed.
To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly. Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger. For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time. For permanent stains or thorough cleanings, we recommend contacting a leather specialist. For periodic cleaning and maintenance, we recommend Mohawk Leather Repair Kits (available for purchase in store and online).