Leesa Platform Bed
Earn $25 in Rewards for every $250 spent on your West Elm Credit Card. Learn More >
The easy-to-assemble Leesa Platform Bed features solid birchwood slats and wooden legs, it offers a supportive base for your Leesa or Sapira Mattress (sold separately)—no frame, box spring or foundation needed.
- Wood legs.
- Solid birchwood slats.
- 75% polyester, 25% polypropylene fabric cover.
- Coordinates with the Leesa or Sapira mattress (sold separately).
Key Product Points
- Free shipping in 5-10 business days.
- 100-night trial; you may return your bed for a full refund within the first 100 nights.
- 3-year limited warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Details + Dimensions
- Twin: 39"w x 75"d x 15"h.
- Twin XL: 39"w x 80"d x 15"h.
- Full: 53"w x 75"d x 15"h.
- Queen: 60"w x 80"d x 15"h.
- King: 76"w x 80"d x 15"h.
- Cal King: 72"w x 84"d x 15"h.
For stains, spot clean the fabric with a mild detergent.
- Shipping + Returns
- Free shipping and returns on all orders.
- Your bed will be delivered 5-10 business days after purchase. It will ship directly from Leesa to your door via UPS.
- If you decide that the Leesa Platform Bed is not right for you within the first 100 nights, you may return it for a full refund. Leesa will work with you to arrange a pickup via a local charity or recycler, and west elm will refund you in full after the pickup.
- To return a Leesa bed purchased through west elm, please call 1-844-935-3372 or email email@example.com.
You May Also Need
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.