Leesa Platform Bed + USB
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
The easy-to-assemble Leesa Platform Bed has built-in USB ports on both sides so you can comfortably charge your phone, tablet or laptop, without having to get up from bed. Featuring solid birchwood slats and wooden legs, it offers a supportive base for your Leesa or Sapira Mattress (sold separately)—no frame, box spring or foundation needed.
- Wood legs.
- Solid birchwood slats.
- 75% polyester, 25% polypropylene fabric cover.
- Two low-voltage USB ports are designed to allow room for bedside tables.
- Coordinates with the Leesa or Sapira mattress (sold separately).
Key Product Points
- Free shipping in 5-10 business days.
- 100-night trial; you may return your bed for a full refund within the first 100 nights.
- 3-year limited warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Details + Dimensions
- Twin: 39"w x 75"d x 15"h.
- Twin XL: 39"w x 80"d x 15"h.
- Full: 53"w x 75"d x 15"h.
- Queen: 60"w x 80"d x 15"h.
- King: 76"w x 80"d x 15"h.
- Cal King: 72"w x 84"d x 15"h.
For stains, spot clean the fabric with a mild detergent.
- Shipping + Returns
- Free shipping and returns on all orders.
- Your bed will be delivered 5-10 business days after purchase. It will ship directly from Leesa to your door via UPS.
- If you decide that the Leesa Platform Bed is not right for you within the first 100 nights, you may return it for a full refund. Leesa will work with you to arrange a pickup via a local charity or recycler, and west elm will refund you in full after the pickup.
- To return a Leesa bed purchased through west elm, please call 1-844-935-3372 or email email@example.com.