Mid-Century Pop-Up Storage Coffee Table – Walnut
- Sustainably Sourced
- Fair Trade
- Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
True to its name, our mid-century-inspired coffee table features a pop-up top to reveal hidden storage space. Its walnut veneer finish is complemented by a marble slab top for additional shelving space—perfect for stowing books during your next get-together.
- 48"w x 24"d x 17.4"h.
- Kiln-dried solid eucalyptus wood and engineered wood with an Acacia wood veneer.
- All wood is FSC®-certified. Your purchase of this product helps support forests and ecosystems worldwide. Learn more.
- Covered in a water-based Walnut finish.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical and VOC emissions standards.
- Marble slab.
- Natural variations in the color and veining of marble make each piece subtly unique
- Top door with pop-up mechanism reveals interior storage.
- Pop-up top doubles as a workspace or tabletop.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Learn more about the positive impact your purchase has on Fair Trade workers and their communities.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 48"w x 24"d x 17.4"h.
- Interior compartment: 27.5"w x 21"d x 5.75"h.
- Clearance (first rung to floor): 8.25".
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 52.5"w x 28.5"d x 14.75"h.
- Packaged weight: 145 lbs.
Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service. View assembly instructions.
Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they might damage the finish. Hardware may loosen overtime. Periodically check that all connections are tight.
- Shipping + Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY – FURNITURE + OVERSIZED ITEMS
Our Flat Rate Delivery fees are based on where you live, not how much you buy. With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate.
All of our Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service—at no extra charge—for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With White Glove, your order is brought into your home by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled, but not installed*. All packaging materials are removed upon completion.
FLAT RATE FEE
order total up to $999
FLAT RATE FEE
order total $999.01 + over
Local (0–99 miles) $129 $229 Regional (100–199 miles) $199 $299 National (200 miles + up) $299 $399
SHIPPING + DELIVERY SPECIFICATIONS
TYPE OF ITEM ESTIMATED ARRIVAL In-Stock 7–10 days (metropolitan area)**
2–3 weeks (all other areas)
Quick Ship 2–4 weeks Special Order 8–12 weeks Backordered Will ship once it is back in stock, at no extra charge
Flat Rate delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas**, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. A service representative will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe (typically a 4-hour window). Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
Please note: Smaller items (bedding, pillows, decorative accessories, baskets, etc.), do not qualify for flat rate shipping and will be delivered via UPS and subject to UPS delivery + processing charges.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
**San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC + Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Special Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For non-Special Order furniture and other oversized items, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear